2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How do the Beijings run?  I'm in between sizes (13 or 14) and have wide feet and can't decide which to get.  Noticed some mentioned the tongue was really fat.

For reference, I felt the Civilists in 13 were way too tight (pinches my toes) and the Baos in 13 were a good snug fit.  Haven't bought any recent lows (my last pair of lows were black box era
laugh.gif
).

Tempted to size up but don't want to be swimming in them... any thoughts?

Last edited:
I've determined that Niketalk doesn't get along well with iOS 8.

Currently I'm unable to upload pictures off both my iPad and my iPhone since I updated

Does anyone know what the material on the beijings really are? I might get a pair for light winter conditions, but I'm not so sure about that if it's actually suede ... 

I've determined that Niketalk doesn't get along well with iOS 8.

Currently I'm unable to upload pictures off both my iPad and my iPhone since I updated
Yeah, it's because the Camera Roll as we know it has been removed. It's now "Collections" and "Recently Added."

Certain apps (Facebook) and sites are having issues knowing where to point/look.

CONCEPT:

Nike SB Lunar Dunk

Retro release of the "lunar" dunk pack from 2006 w/ lunar sole applied. 

Thoughts?

CONCEPT:

Nike SB Lunar Dunk

Retro release of the "lunar" dunk pack from 2006 w/ lunar sole applied. 

Thoughts?

Defeats the purpose of it being a dunk having the lunar sole.

Interesting idea though. I would hope Nike would retro other colorways first.

so.. i can't upload photos from my iPhone 6..

i got my friends Beijing's from NDC and the box was beat up like it came from EastBay.. lol

okay bye.

Last edited:

is the beijing dunk suede or something else 
It is a rough leather (in texture) that feels soft like the shortest hair suede you've ever felt. Very nice in hand
de la highs for me
Very nice.

DS UNKLES, PLEASE ANYONE EVERYONE?
Dang you guys going hard on these upcoming pickups.

im in on the AG
I can't get down on the AG. Don't know what it is. Probably a good winter dunk but I'm just not impressed.

How do the Beijings run?  I'm in between sizes (13 or 14) and have wide feet and can't decide which to get.  Noticed some mentioned the tongue was really fat.

For reference, I felt the Civilists in 13 were way too tight (pinches my toes) and the Baos in 13 were a good snug fit.  Haven't bought any recent lows (my last pair of lows were black box era
laugh.gif
).

Tempted to size up but don't want to be swimming in them... any thoughts?
I'll be honest I went TTS and felt that my toes were being squeezed a little. After one wear this was gone though. I'd say just go TTS but if you know you have really wide feet maybe step it up to 14.

Found a pair of DS Lance Mountains for $280 locally...
Not bad, but I'm kind of kicking myself for passing on these when they dropped and now paying resell.

Back
Top Bottom