2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They have fakes on every Nike popular model you can think of.

In fact, people think like some of the people here... "They only think Jordans are fake, they'll never catch these."

They make fakes, but they're all so terribly done that it's easy to spot what's wrong, it's not like with the Jordan 1 where they've been making fakes pretty much nonstop since the 90s that they've perfected it and with the terrible QC at Nike letting really bad legitimate shoes hit the market that you have to be extra careful now.

Agree wholeheartedly. Repped. And those 1s are NOT DS. If the bag isn't attached they're not DS. Here's a DS pair (mine).
Edit;the 2s aren't DS either. The laces have been swapped. Also the 2 looks like a 9 not 9.5, but you want to be a half size bigger on the 1s as they are extremely padded.
Thanks bro, ill offer 200 for the Red Ones since Im 9.5US 

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts The other posts talking about Sea Crystals refer to the high top from the silver box era. Those mids are not worth 120 IMO, I would not consider that a steal. Just a heads up...

Ya Gator...

I thought you were talking about the highs too. If they're the mids and worn once at $120.... they may or may not be worth it.

But they're in a completely different class from the highs. You're basically comparing a hot dog to a steak.

Hahaha, I didn't want to say it in case she was really liking them. So true +1

Gator I think we all assumed it was the high....

Those mids can prolly be found DS at 120

thanks!!! When I was looking at them I was like "oh wow these go for a lot?" I wouldn't offer 120 for those but when I saw ppl saying they were worth more than that I just rolled with it :lol: :lol: Makes sense why nobody is taking them at 120, yet and still they ALWAYS get relisted.

I just looked up the highs and yea; I've seen those around (never in my size) but I just didn't know they were also sea crystals. Carry on. Carry on :lol:

Last edited:

FCs today

Last edited:
Pushead, not push head. Common error that a lot of people make, but it always drives me up the wall, almost as much as hearing people call the Bordeaux 7s Boudreaux 7.

iOS autocorrects pushhead to push head sorry lol

Last edited:
Keep on missing out on a pair of those, always holding out for a pair of lightning instead.

One day I'll just say to hell with it and get the campers though, it's a very solid release.

Last edited:
Haven't really seen many fakes of recent releases or at least good ones.  Tiffs would be the most common I think.  With this generation, they stopped using lace bags so if you come across any pairs with them, it would be pretty obvious.

I think beijings are easily my favorite drop from this year. Only thing that's fighting them is the black lance mountains. I hope they hit sales racks once my funds replenish so I can double up

Last edited:
They make fakes, but they're all so terribly done that it's easy to spot what's wrong, it's not like with the Jordan 1 where they've been making fakes pretty much nonstop since the 90s that they've perfected it and with the terrible QC at Nike letting really bad legitimate shoes hit the market that you have to be extra careful now.
So true with QC.  Some pairs that i bought from legit skate shops had me second guessing if they slipped fakes in with the real ones. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom