2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't really count on some of those listing going through. Ebay nowadays are full of non-payers.

But I'll have to echo the comments on the leather of the Calis.

Mine came in today from NDC. They really surprised me. I was expecting some hard leather similar to some of JB's recent releases. Its a nice middle ground between leather from the 80's-90s to the crap they put out now.

I can almost guarantee an auction with a Buy It Now for $220 is an immediate payment required deal

free pair of Elite socks is a nice little add
plus free shipping 
wink.gif

Can't really count on some of those listing going through. Ebay nowadays are full of non-payers.

But I'll have to echo the comments on the leather of the Calis.

Mine came in today from NDC. They really surprised me. I was expecting some hard leather similar to some of JB's recent releases. Its a nice middle ground between leather from the 80's-90s to the crap they put out now.
That puts the leather right around that of the 06 jordan 4s im guessing. maybe like that of the tours

Man I finally get a little bit of money and nothing interestng is on the bay or kixify. Ah well. Gonna try and be happy with what I got for now, lol.

Man I finally get a little bit of money and nothing interestng is on the bay or kixify. Ah well. Gonna try and be happy with what I got for now, lol.

That's how I feel lol where are all these $250 tiffs now. Had a line on peewees for 170 seems they're gone...

Feel like I shoulda grabbed Purple pigeons I was watching on the bay for about 160 on awesome shape...

At least they gave you the opportunity to 'swap' out shoes. They would of laughed in my face if I tried it over here.
Yup I'll double up for below retail as well. Until then I'm eyeballing the Five One's and Tie dye to drop in peace.
\\

Concepts has Tie-Dye's for $65 free ship

was hoping to get the cali's next week, doesnt look good now.  but ill wait till Monday, if there is nothing still then i will have to email bare skate and see whats up.  i'll cut em some slack tho, seems like a pretty small company, when I paid the invoice it was "brian smith" or some guys name...lol

Last edited:
Really wanting to make this Cali Review Vid...

Sitting here with my dad's Canon G12 and wondering why the **** it won't record sound. I can hear jitter though...

Video is bery good quality though. I'm working on it guys. lol

Really wanting to make this Cali Review Vid...

Sitting here with my dad's Canon G12 and wondering why the **** it won't record sound. I can hear jitter though...

Video is bery good quality though. I'm working on it guys. lol
record the audio with another device and sync it in the editing program.

check the mic gain in the settings or something. *shrug*

Any word if Mainland got Cali In? Missing out left and right in the bay since I've been so busy. It feels so long since I've been on here haha.

I might cave and grab a pair of the snacks..... Tryna hold out for the next drop tho.

I am with you bro there is so many around tyoi can buy some for sure . I rather get the slams i am working on for 80$ worn 4x good to have homies from back in the days that just dont care anymore

Pharmacy in Hollywood have Qsnacks. Biggest is a 12. Don't know about phone orders but if you are local they have them.

Skate Warehouse just tweeted they will drop the cali's sometime this weekend.

EDIT. .25s shipped!

Last edited:
Some QS info

Nike SB collaboration has a bit of a “story” to it. We could sit here and peddle some narrative where everyone wears all black to hide the dirt from skating the city all day, and how all the reflective details make you stand out between the cabs while night skating, but that’d be nonsense.

If you read this site enough, you should have known that we’d go fashion over concept from the very beginning. For example, the Chromeball Dunk had an awesome story behind it, but we live in New York — we get shunned for wearing earthtones out here. Between all the luxury brand inspired colorways and New York Post headline-inducing mini riots, the greatest SB Dunk to date (at least for purely skateboarding purposes) was the simplest one of all. It was the Weiger shoe: black pig suede with a white check. Every person affiliated with this website had at least two pairs of it.

A black skate shoe never falls out of fashion or function. That was our template.

From then on, it was only a matter of how many fancy details we could get away with. QS has always been about appreciating the subtler side of skateboarding, and it made sense to not go overboard with loud branding. Thanks to Alex Dymond, Andre Page, Mike Cherman and everyone at Nike SB who made this possible, but more importantly, thanks to all you guys who visit the site and have made it respected enough to give this collaboration any motion to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom