2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how did this whole sneakers with a suit start? lol not sure why not just buy a good pair of dress shoes.. or at least get some cole haan lunargrand's for a less formal look.

VNDS Cigar City in size 9 being sold on twitter for a steal (115 shipped) by 23JMPMN23 (which is not me)

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of someone customizing the cigar city's. I was under the impression there's some kind of material under the mid panel like the cheech & chongs/SOL's/LM's

Last edited:
Huh

@Krayzsb

Hey, just wanted to Thank you for the Sabotage Dunk Ebay listing.
They came in today and could pass as DS.
The only flaw is the small toe box cracking.
But, for $135...Can't go wrong.

Last edited:
I feel like I've seen that listing before, something about they didn't bother opening the box for a few years and only now discovered that it's 2 left feet

Love mine. A lot of my boys clowned on those when they dropped but now when I wear them they all love them. Go figure.
Same here. Went completely unnoticed when they came out and they got thumbs down from everyone in the beginning... but that Magnet color/finish is on point. I love my pair.

Wanted the ryus too..SF2 is my 2nd favorite video game..I owned at least 10 different street fighter games..lol..

Those akumas are cool..don't like P Rods but that is a dope colorway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom