2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

on a shoe that's already this busy, I think the blending in works best, but I guess the last time I wore these I thought the white looked better. Thankfully I keep all my extra SB laces in a Fallout 3 lunchbox so it's easy to swap stuff.

Your "wacky" self likes the White.
Your "conservative" self likes the Red.

Makes sense to ALWAYS have extra laces depending on your mood and dress for the day.
I can relate.

Last edited:
I forgot to reply to the question about the nontourages, I'm not very good at giving a price on pairs that I wasn't into. And that's one of them. It's KIND of grown on me over the years, but isn't as desirable in my mind as getting a pair of the Ross Low Pro Bs or even the grip tape Pro B in all black.

Thanks for the input guys.  The pair that I found was worn once and actually could pass for DS.  I will post pics once I receive them.

Ahh ok, I always get nervous when something like that is out of place on a high ticket item like that. At least it's not an attached bag, I don't think I'd buy from someone that did that.

went to my local shop to pickup some lows for back to school assuming they would be on sale like every other store, still charging full price tho
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom