2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not a fan of sneakers at a wedding.

I wouldn't wear sneakers with my dress and hubbie would not be allowed sneakers with his suit.

Time and place for everything yo. Time and place.

I'm not a fan of sneakers at a wedding.

I wouldn't wear sneakers with my dress and hubbie would not be allowed sneakers with his suit.

Time and place for everything yo. Time and place.
Whos to say the social construct of all formal wear is "right"?

If some doofus started wearing sneakers of some sort ages and ages ago then that would in turn be considered the "norm". 

Its all about how you look at it eh? :smile:

@Sipy, @Mints, would you guys, or anyone else for that matter tell me what the going rate for size 13 Nontourages might be. I checked flightclub for what the high end price might be, but I was searching for a more realistic number...

Last edited:
@Sipy, @Mints, would you guys, or anyone else for that matter tell me what the going rate for size 13 Nontourages might be. I checked flightclub for what the high end price might be, but I was searching for a more realistic number...
I'd be content at $150-175 for DS/VNDS. $175-225 is a little bit more realistic but it depends on your patience and how lucky you are. 

Last edited:

Busted out my bloody gums today, I think I should go back to the alt red laces in these though.

Busted out my bloody gums today, I think I should go back to the alt red laces in these though.
You should. The red lace combo is ill. Kicking my a** for letting mine go awhile back. Already looking for another pair.

Oh no shirt really just wear a grey tee or a white tee and call it a day.
Plain. I like that.

So you SB guys don't go all crazy with those wild out socks and shirts like the Jordan threads huh. Interesting hehe.

sairo sairo I tend to just wear plain socks for every day stuff, I save my crazier socks for conservative shoes so I can still get a little wacky with an outfit even if I'm dressed up.

The only "sneaker" socks that I've got aside from a few of those booties that look like dunks and air jordans are some socks I picked up during this year's All Star weekend because the game was in my hometown. Still haven't gotten around to wearing them though because I kind of like just having them as keepsakes from that weekend.

I'd be content at $150-175 for DS/VNDS. $175-225 is a little bit more realistic but it depends on your patience and how lucky you are. 
Thanks for the input as always, I think I came out pretty good then.  I was finally able to catch a break in a FB group today.

@Sairo I tend to just wear plain socks for every day stuff, I save my crazier socks for conservative shoes so I can still get a little wacky with an outfit even if I'm dressed up.

The only "sneaker" socks that I've got aside from a few of those booties that look like dunks and air jordans are some socks I picked up during this year's All Star weekend because the game was in my hometown. Still haven't gotten around to wearing them though because I kind of like just having them as keepsakes from that weekend.
Nice. I would love to have the What the dunk socks tough. Just for having them.
Some do, but most don't. Most SB's speak for themselves.

@mints think they look better with red laces.

I personally think they look bettter with White Laces.
Red laces would just blend in too much.

on a shoe that's already this busy, I think the blending in works best, but I guess the last time I wore these I thought the white looked better. Thankfully I keep all my extra SB laces in a Fallout 3 lunchbox so it's easy to swap stuff.

Back
Top Bottom