2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Didnt pay much attention to the quality of these til i was brushing the suede today... buttery suede and nice soft leather :smile: quick work pic lol

I think these are next on my list..I'm thinking the sole will eventually yellow

this one guy on the bay is selling the BP QS for $155.00 with free shipping and comes with his NDC receipt which shows he payed $130.56. so by my calculations once he pays for shipping and once paypal and Ebay take their fees he loses money.
mean.gif
 I guess the resellers swung and missed on this release.

Last edited:
cried on 6's History as well. Salty was not able to cop, ill pass on the BP, but congrats to all the fam who purchased what they like today.

gonna wait for the china

SOMP almost offer the same color blocking but much better on the BP.

But BP hold to it's own. plain simple and ROCK! COol Shoes.

this one guy on the bay is selling the BP QS for $155.00 with free shipping and comes with his NDC receipt which shows he payed $130.56. so by my calculations once he pays for shipping and once paypal and Ebay take their fees he loses money.:smh:  I guess the resellers swung and missed on this release.

maybe he's just really bad with math :nerd:

I'd appreciate having the shop or WS. These are MF'n DOPE! Glad I got em. I just don't need 2 pair. Keep em for trade bait I guess.

Never understood people who put shoes on ebay only to lose money
I asked some one yesterday if they would take 85 thru PayPal for a shoe they had up for a hundred bucks they said NO in cap locks had to laugh :lol:

Last edited:
I asked some one yesterday if they would take 85 thru PayPal for a shoe they had up for a hundred bucks they said NO in cap locks had to laugh
laugh.gif
you must have really insulted him with such a lowball offer lol

Yeah that was my first offer I always Expect a counter offer but a straight up no hilarious
I was willing to give him 90 + 10 for priority shipping since he had it up with free standard shipping his loss

Raindrops on a sunny day.
I love new shoes but I hate breaking them in.
Any advice how to smoothen this tough prices faster?

Raindrops on a sunny day.
I love new shoes but I hate breaking them in.
Any advice how to smoothen this tough prices faster?

Damn homie you got those quick! Didn't you just ask us about them beginning of this week? haha I've yet to break mines in myself. I'm not sure you can really do anything else aside from just wearing them to break em in. It's gonna take awhile though. Nice pickup.

I asked some one yesterday if they would take 85 thru PayPal for a shoe they had up for a hundred bucks they said NO in cap locks had to laugh :lol:

There's a dude with the 09 Gino's trying to get $172 for them; he's relisted weekly for at least 8 months now and no one ever buys them

I've offered him $150 Paypal threes times and he always declined; people are really dumb

I just counted of the first 50 auctions on eBay search for "nike dunk sb" 43 of them are for BP's :lol:

People bout to lose money...suckers

Last edited:
... And while people are talking about us that purchased... $72 on Swoosh. What's not to like Bout that? Right?!

Back
Top Bottom