2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I also did another test run on NDC I like/dislike that they tweeted the link to shoes with a 5 min. Countdown till the shoes would be available. Really reminded me of foot locker. They also still have the picture captcha. But I noticed this time I completed captcha and they sent me to "it's not in cart yet" line for a couple minutes then pulled up another picture captcha. I completed it and then went back to line for a shorter time then shoe went to cart.

Last edited:
Captcha 4 times? Got thru tho
eek.gif

I used Paypal. Smooth as butter when I went as far as the last step then bailed.

I was scared to try that I didn't want to accidentally purchase the shoes lol I forget when you use PayPal they have you sign in and review order first. Idk why I was thinking I'd end up signing in and purchase would be made automatically. Guess I'm tired as I haven't been up this early on a Saturday in awhile. But it's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes to test this new stuff out. Gotta be ready for future releases we actually plan on buying.

Last edited:
The BP Dunk was a super easy cop, they still have sizes up...........I wish more places got the QS version with the RED back and the camera, any place online getting them today?

Guess I'm tired as I haven't been up this early on a Saturday in awhile. But it's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes to test this new stuff out. Gotta be ready for future releases we actually plan on buying.
Havent been up this early in awhile either but if I don't have a late night on a Friday by going out, I'm always up at the *** crack of dawn so since I was up anyway I figured I'd check it out..

Guess that early link I posted was kind of useless since NDC used the countdown today...oh well.

Not feeling these at all, but just randomly tried adding my size to cart on NDC, got through with no wait at 8:27a...you guys /may/ be able to grab these for under retail in the coming weeks.

I liked the quickstrike version a lot more. Anyone know if premiere can cancel orders? Didn't realize the bottoms were different. Thought only the red part and camera logo was gone.

Easy cop on NDC for my two pairs! Thought these were going to be SILLY HARD to get....

I liked the quickstrike version a lot more. Anyone know if premiere can cancel orders? Didn't realize the bottoms were different. Thought only the red part and camera logo was gone.

I'm sure they can as long as you reach them before they ship them out you should be able to cancel it.

Easy cop on NDC for my two pairs! Thought these were going to be SILLY HARD to get....

This is the time when everyone is checking out to see how fast they sell out ..... Lolz

Thinking to themselves should I have bought these shoes ! ? Lmao

#Overwinning lol. Purchased on Premier because Swoosh was taking awhile..... Then Swoosh worked so I got those too. Two sz 12's, not needed.

This is the time when everyone is checking out to see how fast they sell out ..... Lolz

Thinking to themselves should I have bought these shoes ! ? Lmao
I guess. These are fresh. Surprised more cats didn't cop to rock....

Back
Top Bottom