2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BP's in that pic just look dull to me

I just want those Quartersnacks 
pimp.gif

How much will the WOF2's go for retail, and how much did the orginal WOF's go for? I completely slept on those and had no idea about them until they all ready came out.

I dunno about you guys... but I'm getting sick of black...

like REALLY sick of black...

But I'm talking about the colour of the shoes... we've seen a ton of mostly black shoes and nothing else. :frown:

I have had something similar to the bp's without the 3m before...

I had these all black highs... I ended up throwing up one night and the splatters looked similar to the paparazzi flashes once it dried

Last edited:

Today's wear

I'm in for the Brooklyn projects as of now retail or less of course not gonna chase them throwing money

Last edited:
tumblr_n32bgqWn5y1tv7yt8o1_250.gif

Count me in as undecided on the WOF2s....

3M is always cool but only in small doses. If the heel area also has those 'flashes' i think it will just be too much.  Also don't like that they are using the exact same laces as the Premiers, lazy and more 3M 
eyes.gif

Lastly, the new material has to be what is on the toe cap and eyelets.  Looks like a subtle texture.  Could be cool but from far away I'm sure it will just look black.

NEED MORE PICS

& keep in mind, these pics are in COLOR
(even the top 1 Cy posted, peep the red stitching)

oh & QS > BP

Last edited:
Quote:
But I'm talking about the colour of the shoes... we've seen a ton of mostly black shoes and nothing else.
frown.gif
I know I'm just messing with you
laugh.gif
I'm tired of black too.
I have had something similar to the bp's without the 3m before...

I had these all black highs... I ended up throwing up one night and the splatters looked similar to the paparazzi flashes once it dried
ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

I'll reserve judgement till full pics revealed or I see some on foot pics. But I agree with those mentioning a cross b /w neck faces and a lil of premiers

Back
Top Bottom