2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have had something similar to the bp's without the 3m before...

I had these all black highs... I ended up throwing up one night and the splatters looked similar to the paparazzi flashes once it dried
Didn't you post a pic of that, i remember someone posted a pic of throw up on their SOMPS

I think the swoosh is going to be similar to the one used on the night tracks and the lining on the air max 1 hyper fuse that looks like the night track. Sort of a patent leather with sparkles inside like an old school diner countertop.

Not SB Dunk related, but SB related.

Just had to open my first dispute with paypal. I bought a pair of Tennis Classic SB Supreme that were listed as New In Box, pair came in today with a note telling me that the box had been damaged by water. I can live with that I've got other boxes, but then I take the shoes out and they've got creasing in the toe box, and marks on the outsole like they were worn at least once in a manner that's not just posing for pictures, the extra laces are also missing.

I'm usually not a stickler for things like that, and will totally look at a listing for used pairs, but if you're selling it marked as new how can you not expect someone to file a complaint?

Just had to open my first dispute with paypal. I bought a pair of Tennis Classic SB Supreme that were listed as New In Box, pair came in today with a note telling me that the box had been damaged by water. I can live with that I've got other boxes, but then I take the shoes out and they've got creasing in the toe box, and marks on the outsole like they were worn at least once in a manner that's not just posing for pictures, the extra laces are also missing.

I'm usually not a stickler for things like that, and will totally look at a listing for used pairs, but if you're selling it marked as new how can you not expect someone to file a complaint?
@mints  i def feel you, the box would've been enough to piss me off, that happened to me a few months ago and the seller gave me some money back.

Mints, you're in the right here..... let 'em have it! 
mad.gif

the worst thing is if it had been listed as used I'd probably have bought them for 20 less or so. Hopefully I can just get a partial refund.

Back
Top Bottom