2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

some new gems posted on ebay in size 6..... #TeamSmallFeet look alive!
nerd.gif
I peeped in my weekly ebay review. I'm tempted for a few things but trying to remind myself that I have my eye on kicks next weekend as well. 

I peeped in my weekly ebay review. I'm tempted for a few things but trying to remind myself that I have my eye on kicks next weekend as well. 

I'm watching---but I know I won't budge :lol:

in terms of SBs I'm good until I find a cheap pair of mangoes and these QS's. I really need a size swap for these Paid in fulls but I'm sure that won't happen.

yea.... one foot is bigger than the other :lol:

and someone earlier said go .5 up--I did that with Tiffs and they felt like boats and started creasing IMMEDIATELY. I hate having to ask about sizing on every release :lol: it's annoying. This is the first time a size didn't work out for me tho, :smh: Had I known they were canvas like 510s tho I would've known better.

I might take out the soles, that helps too. Had to do that on a few pairs of older Js.

Creasing is going to happen, especially since these shoes have a perforated toe box. I suggest maybe decreasers. I make my own and pop em in pairs I like especially more.
If you have one foot slightly larger than the other (I do too) you should buy for your larger foot. You can put an insole in for the smaller but really can't do much to help even it out.
I wouldn't recommend cramming your feet in smaller shoes so you can prevent creases. As much as we don't want to admit it... the shoes serve our feet, not the other way around. We only have one pair of feet, we need to take care of them. :lol:

Creasing is going to happen, especially since these shoes have a perforated toe box. I suggest maybe decreasers. I make my own and pop em in pairs I like especially more.
If you have one foot slightly larger than the other (I do too) you should buy for your larger foot. You can put an insole in for the smaller but really can't do much to help even it out.
I wouldn't recommend cramming your feet in smaller shoes so you can prevent creases. As much as we don't want to admit it... the shoes serve our feet, not the other way around. We only have one pair of feet, we need to take care of them. :lol:

Removing the sole did the trick...

Back
Top Bottom