2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They are shaped just like SB laces, just a bit thinner. But the quality is definitely there, you won't be disappointed. Remember, 60 inch laces for high-tops.

Best of luck!

these would be FIRRRRRRRE with Alp's new shorts :smoking

Nice pickup @MissMyMoney my sb grails would be skunks I just love the suede on them and the way the green and pure swoosh are so nice

Ok I have a question and just wanted to see what everyone thinks:

If you have a Grail, then are able to buy/purchase/obtain them, do you move on to a New Grail(s)?
I ask because I've had many "grails" in my hands, and for whatever reason, I have let them slip away...Bills, Trades, etc...
I then end up having to try and get them again, and when I do, usually double or triple the price, I am satisfied for a very short time, and then I get anxious to find another Grail....Why am I not satisfied?! Remember I'm in my 40's and probably doing this longer than most of you.

Just asking if anyone else feels this way, or is it just me?

Last edited:
If only I wasn't so #teamsmallfeet I'd go for it. 

man I @'d you to a 6.5 like last week!!! I don't know if you ever saw it or not, it's over now though. I think they didn't go for more than $140. I was bidding but dropped out because I had an opportunity for something more important (to me)'

:smh: I'm guessing you missed out on those...

For me the pairs I consider actual grails are shoes that for some reason or another I'll never own. Just as we're never meant to grab the Holy Grail, grail shoes are those that while you've got a desire to get them you're not going to be able to find them.

Shoes that I want from my obtainable list, yeah once I mark one off I can focus on finding another pair from the list.

For me the pairs I consider actual grails are shoes that for some reason or another I'll never own. Just as we're never meant to grab the Holy Grail, grail shoes are those that while you've got a desire to get them you're not going to be able to find them.

Shoes that I want from my obtainable list, yeah once I mark one off I can focus on finding another pair from the list.

I second that

Yeah I saw! Thanks. Missed out on those at the last minute. The agony of ebay defeat. I've done A LOT kick-wise last month so I'm not too mad about it. 
roll.gif

LIKE WITH ALL TERMS, GRAIL HAS BEEN SEVERELY WATERED DOWN

TOMBOUT DAMB YO DEM TIFFANY HIGHS ARE MY HOLY GRAIL WORD TO ALLAH MOSES AND JESUS

:lol: :lol:

my definition of grail is something I've wanted since I was child---but you know back then I had no money and my mom didn't think those things were important so I never got a chance to acquire them. I don't have any SB grails--closest things were the Goldenrods and I got them. So, yea.

All-time grails were Air Missions and they retroed this year (so yea, I got all the OG Cws), followed by Low Top Black/Navy XIII (which I also have acquired) and then I still need some Nike DT 6s. Those are my forever grails.

Everything else are things I just really, really want :lol: Depending on what day of the week it is. I could want something like crazy and then as time goes by I'm over it.

Well the 9.5 chrome balls are gone. Thank god so I can't be tortured.
But if anyone got em and would rather have a bogo tee ....,

SH2 at Outlets? Finally! Just can't get down there til Sunday probably, hopefully they still have a 13 :-/ I want these shoes so damn bad

Back
Top Bottom