2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Galaxy print laces in Yeezys.....somewhere in the world a hypebeast just came.
roll.gif

Chrome ball lows made my day.. What a pleasant surprise..these dropped 4 yrs ago..dope restock..

I like those 2013 BHMs too

Last edited:
Anybody interested in an XL ds box logo tee, and might want to trade 9.5 chrome balls, DM me!
Mods, I'm not selling by the way. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yessir, all ds size 11. I wear the ones that I have doubles of.

Thank you!! Yea those black UCS are definitely my favorite release of 2013. The packaging and accessories just take it over the top.
Black UCS and civs I would say are the best of the year. UCS slightly edge civs though cause of that sick packaging

Excited for my new pickups. These are my SB grails.
Yeah buddy.
I know how grails can be. Heinys are mine, and I'm stoked to own them. But honestly these lance mountains were exactly what I was hoping for when the rumors started years ago. Of course they're not what I pictured, mentally I don't know what I dreamt up but these seem like it.

Nice dude didn't realize now dope a white laceswap would be!

Thanks, I wasn't really digging them at first, but when I saw pics of the ISO version with the white laces and gold lace locks I was sold. Was really thinking I would be able to pick them up on sale, but that was before the hype built up from the "cancelled release". I'm really happy I was able to get a pair. I know they aren't for everybody, but I like them. :smokin

My latest pickup, shout out to @jLi119 for the oop! Paid more than I wanted to but way less than the current market rate. Now I just need to find a set of the gold tipped white SB laces.

That's not bad actually. Why not buy some of those gold aglets? I forgot who makes em but that would be a good add on.

Those chrome ball lows are tempting but I'm still waiting for tie dyes to hit more stores. Been away for a minute but anyone else besides premier done dropped those?

I'm also feeling those black/red highs with a smoked/clear bottom I guess? They look dope.

^ Makes me regret passing on those every time I see it. I have yet to own a pink pair of shoes and those would definitely be on the top of my list.

Back
Top Bottom