2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hugest shotout to @bballermarkie and @danvsman. Ive been on total money saving mode but this deal was too good to pass up. A semi grail of mine. $145 for size 13 blue lobsters. I was PMed and text messaged with that thunder cat speed.
THIS is what the community is about. Looking out for each other. Not acting like a governing message board tool or a ghostly lurker, but actually participating just because.

Pics incoming in a week.

Same grail, same size. When will it be mine turn? Congrats.

Are PS4's hard to get? I'm old I don't really play video games anymore unless I'm at Barcade
laugh.gif
Not at all, should be in stock at all major retailers.

so tempted to get those tie dyes..really sitting here like "just turn off the computer and walk away" lol

finally won got back a pair of Iron lows; big shout out to @Gruppo Sportivo for the heads up
Nice to see you back in here homie! Congrats on the pick up!

Am I the only one who likes those White on White Mids? 
Nah man, I'm gonna pick up a pair once they go on sale...and we know they'll go on sale!

latest pickup
I'll say it once and I'll say it again, those black rains will be one of the most underrated dunks of 2013 until two or three years from now when people are gonna be like "can't believe I slept on those!" Haha

Looking at the tye dye dunks on premier, it looks like they're made of the same canvas material as the 510's. I'd probably go a half size up on these since the toe box can get tight with that canvas material as we found out from the 510's.

Last edited:
Premiers picks got me pumped. Tie dyes will be had. Gonna wait to support my local, but those are an insta cop, happy to pay retail no need to wait for discount. Not sure why ppl complain about canvas material, I love it on my 510s..

I know this is a dunk thread but wanna share my victory for today

Took me under a month to complete the set

IG: @timduyha
nice pickup man

the red ones are definitely grails for me

i think it is the best shoe supreme has ever been a part of

Last edited:
What's so good about ndsbg though that makes you guys wanna get in?? Lol I've been in it for a year and didn't felt the same way you guys feeling right now

Back
Top Bottom