2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

finally won got back a pair of Iron lows; big shout out to @Gruppo Sportivo for the heads up

eBay pic :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Same here. Always in OK condition for this price, but I plan to wear these often so I'd rather start dead stock.

Using a $20 off coupon from eBay makes it an even better deal.

Soon I will have them too

I think it's hilarious our sigs are (up until recently) searching for the exact same kicks

I got my Taun Tauns though :wink:

Soon I will have them too

I think it's hilarious our sigs are (up until recently) searching for the exact same kicks

I got my Taun Tauns though :wink:

Haha I have sigs and avatars turned off so the site loads better on my iPad. I guess I never thought about what I was missing with that.

And I'm convinced ill never get Taun Tauns. I've bought 3 pair on the bay over the last ~2 years. 1 didn't ever ship them (paid like $80) 1 came absolutely beat to hell when the auction said "VVVVVVVVVVNDS" (returned them) and the last was the same as the first, seller never shipped (paid $90).

And I just want some new Bobas lol, mine are getting beat now.

I know this is a dunk thread but wanna share my victory for today

Took me under a month to complete the set

IG: @timduyha

Congrats on the set completion bro. :smokin I can't speak for everyone but I believe most of us in here have some respect for blazers and a few of the other SB models too. I have 5 pairs of blazers myself.

Hugest shotout to @bballermarkie and @danvsman. Ive been on total money saving mode but this deal was too good to pass up. A semi grail of mine. $145 for size 13 blue lobsters. I was PMed and text messaged with that thunder cat speed.
THIS is what the community is about. Looking out for each other. Not acting like a governing message board tool or a ghostly lurker, but actually participating just because.

Pics incoming in a week.

Last edited:
Hugest shotout to @bballermarkie and @danvsman. Ive been on total money saving mode but this deal was too good to pass up. A semi grail of mine. $145 for size 13 blue lobsters. I was PMed and text messaged with that thunder cat speed.
THIS is what the community is about. Looking out for each other. Not acting like a governing message board tool or a ghostly lurker, but actually participating just because.

Pics incoming in a week.

Dude I'm so pumped you got those. I texted Dan to make sure you got the message haha

Thanks for looking out on all the LM packs man

Thanks for chiming in Dan!.... I'm saying him asking for "price checks" on stuff he's "about to put on ebay" is his thinly veiled way of soliciting PM's so he can sell here. He's done it several times, he's straight up offered stuff with pics up for sale in here in the past and had to be told he can't do that and to edit his post by John00 if I remember correctly. I didn't say what he did is necessarily "against the rules"  I"m saying I see what he's doing..... If you want to defend it go ahead.

Looking back I get what you're saying. Usually with price checks people do add photos because condition plays a factor which is why I said that. No shots fired, just saw it as request for help more than a ploy for advertising. I guess it can be a real gray area which I never considered...

Pics incoming in a week.

Dude I'm so pumped you got those. I texted Dan to make sure you got the message haha

Thanks for looking out on all the LM packs man

Homies asssssssseeeeemmmmbbbbbllllleeeeeee!

Am I the only one who likes those White on White Mids? 

I want the tie-dyes & royal/mango joints too. This year has been consistently good.

Back
Top Bottom