2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are priced at pure hype right now.

How many SBs fetch over $500? If you think of the shoes that are valued over $500 they are so much older and much more COVETED.

II'm sorry but I gotta say anyone paying these prices are completely being suckered. Think of the older releases you can get with the same amount of money. They cannot be compared.

And some people trying to front that if they walked in today at their local shop and they happen to have a pair they wouldn't cop :lol:

And some people trying to front that if they walked in today at their local shop and they happen to have a pair they wouldn't cop
laugh.gif
I wouldn't lie about that. 

Im def. not searching these out but if I happened to walk to Concepts and saw them sitting there? Hell yeah Id buy them. Trade for some skunks or diamond lows and call it a day. 

I don't see a point in picking them up, I've passed on stuff that I could get that I know I could flip with ease because I didn't like it, these I'd have to list NOW and hope that I don't end up having to eat it. Especially since I didn't want them to begin with, scrapping them didn't change my mind at all on them.

Im def. not searching these out but if I happened to walk to Concepts and saw them sitting there? Hell yeah Id buy them. Trade for some skunks or diamond lows and call it a day. 

I'm not saying there's not some weird collector out there, but I can't see anyone ever taking that trade.

I think you guys are forgetting that there would need to be people out there willing to give up 'Grails' for these.  IMO that's not happening.  Might be a quick buck to be made from fools in the moment, but the thought that these are all of a sudden highly sought after by the MAJORITY is crazy...

I'm not saying there's not some weird collector out there, but I can't see anyone ever taking that trade.
Did you ever think they'd be fetching $500+. lol

That was more of a blanket statement. 

I wish I could get in the head of someone who is actually paying top dollar for them. I just dont get it. 

Until the charges clear and a month has gone back with no chargebacks, I still don't think they're fetching $500+ I know I get caught up in the moment and make some ridiculous decisions with my money, but if I woke up tomorrow and saw that I'd spent $500 on THOSE shoes, better believe I'd do everything in my power to return them/cancel the order.

Until the charges clear and a month has gone back with no chargebacks, I still don't think they're fetching $500+ I know I get caught up in the moment and make some ridiculous decisions with my money, but if I woke up tomorrow and saw that I'd spent $500 on THOSE shoes, better believe I'd do everything in my power to return them/cancel the order.

Agreed.

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 11:57 AM PDT

We are very sorry to announce that, effective immediately, the release of the Black Sheep x Nike SB Dunk High Premium has been cancelled. All unsold pairs have already been returned.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your continued support.
We cannot comment any further at this time, so no calls or emails please.
Sincerely
Black Sheep

I'm kind of fuzzy on the details because it's another pair I wasn't after, but wasn't there some big issue with the Cheech and Chongs that ended up getting worked out and the shoes went out almost a month later?

I hope that happens here so that people that actually want the things can actually get their hands on them. BTW Fully Laced is supposed to be selling the laces and whatnot on Saturday at midnight.

I'm kind of fuzzy on the details because it's another pair I wasn't after, but wasn't there some big issue with the Cheech and Chongs that ended up getting worked out and the shoes went out almost a month later?

I hope that happens here so that people that actually want the things can actually get their hands on them. BTW Fully Laced is supposed to be selling the laces and whatnot on Saturday at midnight.
yepp and I'm not trying to start rumors or anything, but I talked to my new local shop owner and he heard through the grapevine that Nike and a "certain company" (gucci) were in talks behind the scenes as the RTV email went out.

And some people trying to front that if they walked in today at their local shop and they happen to have a pair they wouldn't cop
laugh.gif
I wouldn't. I'd never wear them and my personal sense of honor wouldn't allow me to resell them.

I'd be throwing away money just to say I have them. Money that would be better spent on something else. Like my bills
laugh.gif

Nike SB Homer - Size 12 DS - $345 Shipped.  Price isn't great but DS pairs are rare so I figured I'd post in case someone has been on the hunt.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-NEW-Mens...2269204?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c8523ae94

On an unrelated note, random question:

I know flight club used to provide 'historical prices' in the form of a chart/graph for some pairs.  I used to be able to find it through a google search, but only for some pairs.  Does anyone have any info/insight into this.  I would've used it to gauge the asking price on those Homers but I can't seem to find it now...

Last edited:
welll it looks like SPOT found my shoes, they got lost and shipped back to them and they sending them out today with the correct address. $112 shipped and out the door before i even knew about these recall ( i genuinely wanted them)

they thrwoing a 15% off coupon for the troubles :smokin

welll it looks like SPOT found my shoes, they got lost and shipped back to them and they sending them out today with the correct address. $112 shipped and out the door before i even knew about these recall ( i genuinely wanted them)

they thrwoing a 15% off coupon for the troubles :smokin

Glad to hear they sorted it out. With all the redundancies they have with scanning, UPS and FedEx are pretty good about tracking down packages that get lost if you're calm on the phone.

On an unrelated note, random question:

I know flight club used to provide 'historical prices' in the form of a chart/graph for some pairs.  I used to be able to find it through a google search, but only for some pairs.  Does anyone have any info/insight into this.  I would've used it to gauge the asking price on those Homers but I can't seem to find it now...

I'm not sure why they took it down but the graph links on sneakerarchive.com link to the old fcLA or fcNY websites, and the site got a redesign a few months back ditching the different URLs and sticking with strictly FC.com

I seriously dont understand the blacksheep dunk love now. The "oh i guess they grew on me" love it hilarious.

Side question tho -- anyone not using their green laces for their brazils? Got mine from an outlet and they didnt send the alt laces along.

Ive seen a couple post there kicks with the blue laces to match golden state warrior gear

Back
Top Bottom