2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good info I was expecting hell for changing the topic lmao thanks guys repped
Nah it was needed, last couple pages have been borderline unreadable.

To keep things moving away from the LM and BS topics that have been beat to death.....

Kinda off topic, but I've always kinda wondered. What do y'all do with your worn shoes? As in, do you:

A. Wear them until worn through the bottom
B. Sell them after they don't look crisp (10-15 wears)
C. Throw them out/give them away/donate them once they get dirty and creased up, even if they aren't worn out?
D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed
laugh.gif
. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these
laugh.gif
. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.

I'm sure all of us deal with this since we all have a lot more shoes then the average Joe. Hopefully this isn't too offtopic, I've always kinda wondered and figured this was as good a time as any to ask.
A. I'll have holes in the sole and still wear my kicks
laugh.gif
It's only until they're completely falling apart that I stop and throw them out.

Haven't had to do it in years but I do have a pair of chucks that are only a couple wears away from the trashcan though.

on the topic of storage, do alot of you guys use the drop front shoe boxes? I want to get some but they are too expensive to justify...~$10 each per box. 

To the person (sorry I forgot who it was) that usually posts about the guy on FB that takes GR preorders and scoops from Bluetile.....

.....do we know if those blue suede lows with the orange are dropping this month or next?

I actually passed on Lance Mountains because I liked the BlackSheeps better.

now I'm pissed I passed so if anyone has both Lance Mountains in a 9.5, please let me know.

Nah it was needed, last couple pages have been borderline unreadable.

To keep things moving away from the LM and BS topics that have been beat to death.....

Kinda off topic, but I've always kinda wondered. What do y'all do with your worn shoes? As in, do you:

A. Wear them until worn through the bottom
B. Sell them after they don't look crisp (10-15 wears)
C. Throw them out/give them away/donate them once they get dirty and creased up, even if they aren't worn out?
D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed
laugh.gif
. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these
laugh.gif
. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.

I'm sure all of us deal with this since we all have a lot more shoes then the average Joe. Hopefully this isn't too offtopic, I've always kinda wondered and figured this was as good a time as any to ask.
I have pairs of shoes that are destroyed and I still keep them in their boxes. If you look at my avatars, you'll see 3 pairs of the same shoe, one of which is destroyed. I keep that one in a box still even though they're unwearable. Most shoes, if I don't like how they feel, look, etc. I'll get rid of after I realize I'm not that into them. If it's a shoe I love, I will literally never part with it, haha.

I know posting ebay deals is your thing bruh but realax on the 12's
laugh.gif
post up some 9.5's or something[/quote]
HAHAHA nice.  Yea I tried that a few weeks back.  Found myself thinking 'I'll search other sizes and see how many pairs I would buy if they were in MY size".  I knew I'd be setting myself up for disappointment, and sure enough within 5 mins of looking I found a few pairs I would love to own for the price.  I'll do my best to post deals in others sizes but it hurts a little every time I find something at a great price that I can't fit into.  Repped for your response though hahaha. 

HAHAHA nice.  Yea I tried that a few weeks back.  Found myself thinking 'I'll search other sizes and see how many pairs I would buy if they were in MY size".  I knew I'd be setting myself up for disappointment, and sure enough within 5 mins of looking I found a few pairs I would love to own for the price.  I'll do my best to post deals in others sizes but it hurts a little every time I find something at a great price that I can't fit into.  Repped for your response though hahaha. 

Tell me about it bruh. Lil foot dudes got it too good! All the stuff I'm checking for is like half the price of a sz12

Last edited:
Us size 12 guys wish we were size 9 guys all the time.. That sample life got me wanting to chop off my toes for some samples

Tell me about it bruh. Lil foot dudes got it too good! All the stuff I'm checking for is like half the price of a sz12
Agreed.  But I misunderstood your comment haha, I thought you meant YOU were a 9.5 looking for some deals.  I'm thinking now that your my size 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom