2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think we could all say this collab lacked creativity. It would've been a flop imo. It's a shame that the people who were actually interested won't be getting them or will have to pay resell prices.

The creativity was definitely there, the issue is the execution of the kick itself. The extras boombox box, probably the most creativity box I can recall of a Nike. The D pack battery laces. The cassette tape that holds the lace locks. Not too mention the skate deck they made for the kick was fire with gold chains.

Anyone in here from Miami? Im curious to know who had the BS dunks because there are about 30 pairs on ebay from multiple sellers ALL from the Miami area. Only a handful of sellers with numerous pairs each

You're rustled that people keep calling the BS dunks trash? Dey trash B.
Just like it's your prerogative to like that trash, it's someone else's prerogative to call that trash trash.

Jimmies rustled?

Not I said the wise man.

Just voicing my opinion as you did your mayne.

Like what you like and let the next man like what he likes
Your opinion is exactly that your opinion
I do what I want with my money
And buy what I feel like buying I suggest people do the same

Last edited:
The creativity was definitely there, the issue is the execution of the kick itself. The extras boombox box, probably the most creativity box I can recall of a Nike. The D pack battery laces. The cassette tape that holds the lace locks. Not too mention the skate deck they made for the kick was fire with gold chains.

Yea. I agree with you, I should've been more specific I was talking about the shoe. Everything else was great but i personally wouldn't wear that shoes

I agree the box had creativity. That is all. Besides that gucci print (which is why the **** got canned) it was just a mashup shoe between mcrads n money cats

10 pages of tiff vs BS...I didnt get LM (I didnt either).... BS sucks blah blah....whats the next dope release??? Any pics?

Good info I was expecting hell for changing the topic lmao thanks guys repped
Nah it was needed, last couple pages have been borderline unreadable.

To keep things moving away from the LM and BS topics that have been beat to death.....

Kinda off topic, but I've always kinda wondered. What do y'all do with your worn shoes? As in, do you:

A. Wear them until worn through the bottom
B. Sell them after they don't look crisp (10-15 wears)
C. Throw them out/give them away/donate them once they get dirty and creased up, even if they aren't worn out?
D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed :lol:. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these :lol:. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.

I'm sure all of us deal with this since we all have a lot more shoes then the average Joe. Hopefully this isn't too offtopic, I've always kinda wondered and figured this was as good a time as any to ask.

Last edited:

To keep things moving away from the LM and BS topics that have been beat to death.....

Kinda off topic, but I've always kinda wondered. What do y'all do with your worn shoes? As in, do you:

C. Throw them out/give them away/donate them once they get dirty and creased up, even if they aren't worn out?
D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed
laugh.gif
. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these
laugh.gif
. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.
I'll keep 3-4 pairs around the house to do odd jobs in. Like cut the grass and work on the cars. If I'm donating clothes and I have a pair or two that I don't need. I'll donate those sometimes. I never just throw them out until they have been used to work on the car with or cut grass in though. 

I'll keep 3-4 pairs around the house to do odd jobs in. Like cut the grass and work on the cars. If I'm donating clothes and I have a pair or two that I don't need. I'll donate those sometimes. I never just throw them out until they have been used to work on the car with or cut grass in though. 

I was cutting the grass in my 00' jams last week and my neighbors kid asked me about them. I gave them to him, I also gave him my anniversary 5's a while back. This is how I get rid of the majority.

Most of my 1's I've worn till the soles were worn through. I was the dude that got clowned for wearing 01 1's throughout high school, swear I wore them every day.

Now I don't get to wear sneakers as often as I would like to. Most people here have so many that only a few even get out enough to show signs of wear.

so where were people getting the BS dunks from? Seems the people that get all the full size runs on ebay still got them anyways...

D. Other criteria?

I do a bit of A,B, & C....

I have a couple favorites I could never let go. I usualy hold on to those for sentimental purposes etc. Hell I was just cutting grass in cool grey 4s last summer.

I have been trying to trim my collection to around 50 pairs for the longest. Obviously its hard because I still cop sneakers part time so some stuff gets sold off once I realize I don't really have use for it etc.

I donate A LOT of sneaker. I've always been into donation etc because my mom owned a group home when I was growing up and I would see a lot of kids come in with nothing but the clothes on their back etc. I started collecting around 13 so sneakers is the one thing I've had an abundance of for years. Every summer I would go through my collection and give a pairs to my mom for kids who came in with nothing.

Even before I started coming out to Nigeria I would send sneakers with my aunt to give to kids at her school/ my cousins. Now that I'm here I'm actually gonna be leaving about 90% of the sneakers I came with. A couple of my cousins have even kinda called "dibs" on their favorite pairs (don't worry SB fam I didn't bring any SBs) but a couple people will luck up on some decent Jordans and Vans

D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed
laugh.gif
. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these
laugh.gif
. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.

I'm sure all of us deal with this since we all have a lot more shoes then the average Joe. Hopefully this isn't too offtopic, I've always kinda wondered and figured this was as good a time as any to ask.
I am choosing C

My favorite shoes , I beat them down and donate them to my nephews or kins or friends that i have the size with. 

But i still have my 6 year old AF1 and Some other older than 8 years shoes

I also grew up in a poor family and I only got the chance to afford the shoes last year when my Finance became stable.

I do a bit of A,B, & C....

I have a couple favorites I could never let go. I usualy hold on to those for sentimental purposes etc. Hell I was just cutting grass in cool grey 4s last summer.

I have been trying to trim my collection to around 50 pairs for the longest. Obviously its hard because I still cop sneakers part time so some stuff gets sold off once I realize I don't really have use for it etc.

I donate A LOT of sneaker. I've always been into donation etc because my mom owned a group home when I was growing up and I would see a lot of kids come in with nothing but the clothes on their back etc. I started collecting around 13 so sneakers is the one thing I've had an abundance of for years. Every summer I would go through my collection and give a pairs to my mom for kids who came in with nothing.

Even before I started coming out to Nigeria I would send sneakers with my aunt to give to kids at her school/ my cousins. Now that I'm here I'm actually gonna be leaving about 90% of the sneakers I came with. A couple of my cousins have even kinda called "dibs" on their favorite pairs (don't worry SB fam I didn't bring any SBs) but a couple people will luck up on some decent Jordans and Vans

I just maintain a good rotation of sneakers. Very rarely I get rid of anything but when I do I hit up craigslist for a sale or trade. My brother in law also collects and wears but hes doesnt like hand me downs.

D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed :lol:. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these :lol:. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.

I'll wear my shoes until the soles start falling off. For some reason, it never appears to me to be that beat up until my gf told me my shoes are done. I then saw a pic of what my first SB's looked like DS and at that moment I knew they were pretty much done. I still think I can get a good 2 months out of them. No holes in the sole yet :smile:

roll.gif
 at everyone calling this a stunt to bring SB back. Nike tried to get it off and gucci caught em, they got notified late in the game and some shops got them off. Who knows Nike may pay Gucci and they may come back out or they will just get scrapped. Either way these were pretty wack anyway, the concept was cool but it just didn't translate to the shoe

Back
Top Bottom