2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Material was real just the outfits were not produced by Gucci it was made by dapper dan up on 125th
Old Dapper Dan sure was busy! Every Chinese store in the city had these swingin from the canopy outside!

Fake bud

"selling custom-made clothing to Hip Hop’s finest for thousands of dollars a piece, fashioned from rolls of fake Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Fendi prints imported from Korea out of his Harlem boutique during the 1980s"

FALSE.

Once a store gets their product they can sell before they get the RTV or sell once they got it and play dumb.

That's why places are pushing them now before the release date, and some (like spot) are online only.

Nike will most likely be the only store NOT to sell them.
yeah, you are right. Nike will let everyone play dumb...

Old Dapper Dan sure was busy! Every Chinese store in the city had these swingin from the canopy outside!

Fake bud

"selling custom-made clothing to Hip Hop’s finest for thousands of dollars a piece, fashioned from rolls of fake Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Fendi prints imported from Korea out of his Harlem boutique during the 1980s"
Black market been around since before I was born
I know for a fact you could have got materials
From gucci back in the day my boys uncle would do ragtops car seats etc for customers made from real material back in the day seen the rolls myself

Black market been around since before I was born
I know for a fact you could have got materials
From gucci back in the day my boys uncle would do ragtops car seats etc for customers made from real material back in the day seen the rolls myself
I agree they will come out i just think its a r

I am in socal and i am 32 so if u dont know who dapper dan was plz do some Home worker ! Rookies ! I know a lot of guys in here are 15-18 and r mostly drake or lil wayne fans [emoji]128530[/emoji] so if u dont know what "paid in full" ment to hip -hop plz listen to it or know who eric B and rakim were do your homework before u put these shoes on your feet !

While they don't look bad, here's what I don't like about them: I'm tired of customizers riffing on previously released HOT shoes. If you want to make a real name for yourself do something that's different from everybody else, don't stand on Supreme's shoulders or any other designer's work with your pair.

only Dunk customs I've seen in a while that I liked were the black and gold croc joints those were fire..

Your wear the LM's yet so comfy

NT Rules state that live auctions are not allowed (doesnt matter on time left) due to you ruining someone elses chances of copping a pair of shoes on the low that theyve been watching... BIN ebay links are accepted due to the prices already being set in stone. 

Pretty sure it's so you can't promote your own auctions

I was hoping for something more original as well. You have free range of materials(to some extent, I assume) and could have done away with the pattern in question. Kinda kills it for me. I understand the tribute to the era (as I am from that time) but I only like it due to how ugly it is on these SBs.

Call blacksheep and asked if they were scrapped I did guy on the phone said "sure looks that way". When I picked up my pair at noc dude said same thing.

I laughed so hard at this.....

so i see a few stores received the black/green/gold trainer 1s with the money print on them, and stores are also dubbing them Nike Air Trainer 1 Prem "paid in full"

i highly doubt nike would be letting any of their retailers promote the name "paid in full" if there was a real legal issue revolving around the likeliness of the shoes being inspired by gucci/Rakim

im done thinking about this shoe...im on to the next one, sheesh..every shoe is coming with so much hype now a days.

reason i stopped buying jordans is going to be the same reason i step away from the NSB, money is hard enough to come by, i dont need to waste any more resources on just trying to spend money.

there are other items made with better quality that can be purchased without stress, maybe its time to find a new hoobie :rolleyes (but i dont want to)

The trainers are called "Paid in full " it's for when the rookies sign their contract has nothing to do with the album

so i see a few stores received the black/green/gold trainer 1s with the money print on them, and stores are also dubbing them Nike Air Trainer 1 Prem "paid in full"

i highly doubt nike would be letting any of their retailers promote the name "paid in full" if there was a real legal issue revolving around the likeliness of the shoes being inspired by gucci/Rakim

im done thinking about this shoe...im on to the next one, sheesh..every shoe is coming with so much hype now a days.

reason i stopped buying jordans is going to be the same reason i step away from the NSB, money is hard enough to come by, i dont need to waste any more resources on just trying to spend money.

there are other items made with better quality that can be purchased without stress, maybe its time to find a new hoobie
eyes.gif
(but i dont want to)
pretty sure the issue is with the Gucciesque print on the BS. not the name

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom