2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Actually this might be ok, my mind is totally glossing over the fact that there was some sort of big supply chain snafu with these and a ton of them came late. Perhaps whatever happened ruined the boxes too and Nike had to rush to dump them into replacements before pushing them out to retailers.

I find it very odd that the BS dunk is scrapped, I don't really believe that it's true.

They marketed and teased the hell out of them, and now they are scrapped? Hype Builder? or Truthfulness? :nerd:

Dope I thought the side panels were leather they are canvas ,suede is pretty nice better than I expected don't sleep

I hate to be that guy, but how's the fitment? TTS or .5 too small like the 510s?

Last edited:
I find it very odd that the BS dunk is scrapped, I don't really believe that it's true.

They marketed and teased the hell out of them, and now they are scrapped? Hype Builder? or Truthfulness?
nerd.gif
BS hyped it up if Nike decides to pull it I think it would be out of their hands as they are the manufacturer/distributor. But I also don't believe 100% yet that they've been scrapped.

I hate to be that guy, but how's the fitment? TTS or .5 too small like the 510s?
Be honest I bought them as I was going in to work haven't tried them on yet. I called nocturnal as the ups man was walking in at random and they had just came in ,that was at 12:08 got there at 1:00 only 3 pairs left mines and 2 others . Group of guys there walking out thought I was SOL but Lo and behold there they were .glad I bought em I'll try them on a lunch let ya know

Well I contacted spot about fixing my shipping info and they said thanks we got it. No word on not shipping

Just like the bags of the era these represent, they're usually made out of a treated canvas that doesn't let water pass through. Nice touch if they went that route. Still doesn't make me want them, even less so now that they're going to be a pain to get.

Hope you enjoy them.
Thanks man yeah side panels are soft canvas that feels a little stuffed
Suede is like jpack royals or maybe a tad better .i left them in my car so I gotta check them out a little better .
But I tell you this much glad I didn't pass

Just went to footaction to pick up a raffle ticket for the WT KDs.. there was a line probably 60 deep...JUST TO GET THE RAFFLE TICKETS... It's Tuesday in the middle of the work day... Some people had their entire family on line... I just walked away... I just don't understand..

On the BS collab - if they really have been scrapped FCNY has a size 11 for $175, less than what some resellers are asking for and less than eurozone + shipping + potential customs
Resell is life

Supposedly black Sheeps are being RTV due to legal issues that Gucci pressed on nike.

Why stores did online releases real quick rather than in store.

I highly doubt nike online will sell, my guess would be that the stores that got them already will sell them.
The best part about this and you young guns dont know about it but the "Gucci" that Eric B and Ra are wearing on the album cover these are inspired by is FAKE.

Its bootleg canal st/fordham rd Gucci!!!

huge back in the day

based on that I am not really buying the scrapped rumor. if these were scrapped, nobody would be allowed to send a pair out the door, period.

The best part about this and you young guns dont know about it but the "Gucci" that Eric B and Ra are wearing on the album cover these are inspired by is FAKE.

huge back in the day

based on that I am not really buying the scrapped rumor. if these were scrapped, nobody would be allowed to send a pair out the door, period.
Not true at all. Pairs of Freddy's without the oil stains made it out. Gumbo lil posites made it out. I even know some people who got revis 2s. If you got that early plug they'll make it out into the wild.

Maybe scrapped isn't the correct term. Maybe they're halting all unfulfilled orders, so any stores that have them already are okay to sell them?

huge back in the day

Material was real just the outfits were not produced by Gucci it was made by dapper dan up on 125th

Last edited:
don't know if this has been posted but ... continuum is selling BlackSheeps and taking phone orders ..

Last edited:

huge back in the day

FALSE.

Once a store gets their product they can sell before they get the RTV or sell once they got it and play dumb.

That's why places are pushing them now before the release date, and some (like spot) are online only.

Nike will most likely be the only store NOT to sell them.

I agree they will come out i just think its was said just to raise the hype. Jordan release last week and ppl all ready not feeling them

Material was real just the outfits were not produced by Gucci it was made by dapper dan up on 125th
old dapper dan sure produced a hell of alot then!

every chinese store in the city had these swinging from the canopy outside.

**** was fake bud

"selling custom-made clothing to Hip Hop’s finest for thousands of dollars a piece, fashioned from rolls of fake Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Fendi prints imported from Korea out of his Harlem boutique during the 1980s"

http://www.frank151.com/news/asap-mob-harlem-legendary-dapper-dan-shaped-hip-hop-fashion.html

Back
Top Bottom