2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Waiting on Stars until the local store gets their shipment in (support your local shops!).

Plus, on top of the four pairs in the past week, I also picked up two pairs of lows from SPoT.

....my wallet is hoping my local shop doesn't get Stars for a couple weeks. My brain, however? Wants them now.

Size 10 in my cart and I'm just staring at em.....My wallets telling me NOOOOO! But my mind my mind is telling me YESSSS! lol :rofl:

Size 10 in my cart and I'm just staring at em.....My wallets telling me NOOOOO! But my mind my mind is telling me YESSSS! lol
roll.gif

I really wish those "stars" had no stars on them. The color way is dope, but for me those stars kill it.

Went up half a size a copped an 11.5 to be safe. I'll be thanking my mom later for waking me up from my nap as I saw the tweet from Kicksdeals after our conversation. 

Repped to all those who offered advice. Luckily I'm in Colorado where the hype isn't TOO real on these and life isn't too dangerous when it comes to sneakers. Just happy to have a shop getting both colorways and allowing you to purchase both. 

Back
Top Bottom