2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad to see this place has only jumped 10 pages...

Sad to say but I might be hanging up my laces for a while. I finally found a house and gonna be putting more money to that to pay it off quicker..

But intill my closing I'll be here

I'll try and help the thread out with the Aj x sb also, those don't appeal to me one bit

Congrats bruh I dropped out for four+ years when I was saving/buying my home sold a bunch of stuff that has been a pain to get back but all worth it to have a place me and the f am can call ours

O and on the aj sb I'm a 12 if you see any floating around

Yea it kinda scares me a bit to not know anything outside of those but at same time it's nice to know there's a possibility they can drop something nice out of nowhere without us knowing. That is until IG and social media gets involved lol

Im thinking this summer might be crazy...

We saw every recently released GR months ago or heard about em almost a year ago (Jpacks & Snake eyes) and now we dont even know the lineup for July

Can't wait to see what Nike's plottin

I've been so hungry for new info lately since I can't really buy much at the moment but it seems there's nothing to see yet [emoji]128545[/emoji]. And I'm really curious to see what Nike does for the 4th of July if these stars are indeed for memorial day like I think. The firecracker pack is one of my favorite themes and if they can match that this year I'm going all in

To be quite honest, I like when they take a break from doing holiday themed shoes for a few years. It's hard to hit on all cylinders time and time again, and if this year's 4/20 dunks were any indication, they're tapped out of ideas for the holidays.

Im thinking this summer might be crazy...

We saw every recently released GR months ago or heard about em almost a year ago (Jpacks & Snake eyes) and now we dont even know the lineup for July

Can't wait to see what Nike's plottin

Maybe this is Nikes way of letting our wallets get out of ICU before dropping more info on us lol

hey guys wanted to finally come out and introduce myself. been a long time lurker. been at work the last few days on this thread and it is absolutely AMAZING!!

been a long time collector back from 03 decided i needed a new car so sold my collection and bought a 350z. in 06 ( R.I.P ) . But im getting back into the shoe game and it sure has change!

Hey bruh I realized today when I was getting all my shoes ready to go to storage (sad/juced whenever I swap stuff out to change up my rotation) that I have the silver laces from the wpf I sold you so I owe you a set of laces pick a color (and length) and I'll ship them to you asap
Thanks man good looking out

Doing my first camp out to get both Colorways of the Lance Mountain AJ 1s. Any advice from you older heads who have been there and done that? Lot of historical and personal meaning to these kicks for me, can't allow myself to strike out or the salt will be never ending. 

has nike still not put up the sb dunk id?
Not SB dunks bro just regular dunk IDs... options suck *** imo though...

On another note seems ive been on a high top shopping spree nothing fancy just stuff that caught my eye... pics up once 3 of the 4 shoes arrive.

P.s. theyre all different pairs :tongue:

Doing my first camp out to get both Colorways of the Lance Mountain AJ 1s. Any advice from you older heads who have been there and done that? Lot of historical and personal meaning to these kicks for me, can't allow myself to strike out or the salt will be never ending. 
bring a comfy lawn chair and be socialable if not its going to be a long 11 hours assuming you are going at midnight ASSUMING 

A newbie? When it comes to camping? Man good luck brotha ! Campers now a days are ******* beast!!! Back in 04-06 way diffrent then now ! Now u have people shooting at each other for these kicks!

I also find it weird that we know nothing about the next couple months of releases. There hasn't even been the usually standard catalog scans yet.

Whatever Nike is cooking up I'm sure will be good. 2013/2014 were both great years for SBs.... I bought plenty of blue box stuff as well but nike did a great job with these last two series

Can't be too mad at this price. Didn't really expect to win

Speaking of IDs found these on IG... they look real dope shoulda pulled the trigger on a pair of highs when the elephant print was available smh

I've also learned my lesson and don't double buy anymore. Anything I've doubled up on has ended up getting offloaded for retail or the lowest end of market pricing because I end up buying so many pairs that I'll never completely tear apart a shoe, and I'm not fussy enough to care about creasing.
Thread hasn't been the same since the Tiffs. Hope the core group is still around and cooking on these releases.
QFT x2

Last edited:
I buy doubles of a my favorite Jordans when the price is right. Never SBs tho. Honestly they look good with wear and my rotation is nice enough to never really beat a pair down.

Back
Top Bottom