2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did you just try them on or did you wear them out and about? could be just my pair giving me issues im going to relace them and see if it changes anything.
The 510 were the same way but they broke in after a few hours of wear.

I've worn them multiple times. The day I got them I wore them for about 3 hours. Sunday I wore them for about 6 hours when we went out rummaging and grocery shopping and stuff. Yesterday I had a meeting all day and my daughters concert and stuff, wore them from 730am until 8pm. Felt fine.

yeah i love SB dunks and this thread is still cool peeps but it just makes me feel like any help given just goes to waste.
Right..I haven't been posting as much cause it's been the same thing over and over lately; just dudes dropping in looking for handouts asking "hey I need ___ shoe, thanks", or people trying to flaunt and get e-props. Another thing that's been bugging me a little is people reposting the same "restocks" of these GR without bothering to see if it already had been mentioned.

I've never had a reason to use it up until recently, but the block function is pretty damn handy.

Let me get that 12 
laugh.gif

I haven't been posting much because I've actually been busy at work, and moving around from place to place, plus I've got my mother in town so I've been helping her take care of her errands when she's in the States.

I try to help when I can, but for the most part I'm never going to be the first with the info since I'm usually not at my laptop to check status changes on different websites, and my local shop doesn't do phone orders.

I also rarely ask for help finding stuff, especially since the pairs I really want to find are old as hell and anyone with a line on them is probably getting them for themselves.

Dude got folks in here real salty :lol:

He's no different than any of the other members with money to blow. He also isn't breaking any rules

Like the kids say.. let that man cook

Last edited:
Dude got folks in here real salty :lol:

He's no different than any of the other members with money to blow. He also isn't breaking any rules

Like the kids say.. let that man cook

I think it's the approach he took lol I mean If you resale that's good do you but there's no real need to actually mention it in the thread especially if you already have it mentioned in your sig lol I'm not offended or anything as I really don't take shoes serious enough to care about resellers but honestly it is what it is they here and here to stay as long as they keep getting ppl buying from em so no point in getting upset about em.

Last edited:
There's too many quality members in this thread to let the detractors keep me away. But oh my god that sig is so pathetic.

Wore my snake eyes again (3rd or 4th time lol) tonight. I don't know why but I expected the snake skin to make these a uncomfortable shoe. But they're actually one of my most comfortable pairs.

Glad to see this place has only jumped 10 pages...

Sad to say but I might be hanging up my laces for a while. I finally found a house and gonna be putting more money to that to pay it off quicker..

But intill my closing I'll be here

I'll try and help the thread out with the Aj x sb also, those don't appeal to me one bit

Last edited:
Glad to see this place has only jumped 10 pages...

Sad to say but I might be hanging up my laces for a while. I finally found a house and gonna be putting more money to that to pay it off quicker..

But intill my closing I'll be here

Priorities man nothing wrong with that. Do what you gotta do. Congrats on finding the house too.

Dont get me wrong dude is flagrant with the bragging, but members of this thread need to learn to not feed a troll.

For some odd reason we dont have a clue what releases are coming up outside of the stars, AJ sb's, and Black sheep's collab, so the thread is a bit dry, which leads to derails easier

Dont get me wrong dude is flagrant with the bragging, but members of this thread need to learn to not feed a troll.

For some odd reason we dont have a clue what releases are coming up outside of the stars, AJ sb's, and Black sheep's collab, so the thread is a bit dry, which leads to derails easier

Yea it kinda scares me a bit to not know anything outside of those but at same time it's nice to know there's a possibility they can drop something nice out of nowhere without us knowing. That is until IG and social media gets involved lol

Back
Top Bottom