2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Its true these are breds and royals but I def don't think they will go for anywhere near what those 2013 OG 1s are fetching for. Its still a mix matched shoe with paint on them.

I was kinda hype about the blacks at first but I have literally no interest in the whites.

Its true these are breds and royals but I def don't think they will go for anywhere near what those 2013 OG 1s are fetching for. Its still a mix matched shoe with paint on them.

I was kinda hype about the blacks at first but I have literally no interest in the whites.
they don't need to even come close to the retro 2013 OGs and can still be at 300.. DS royals go for 600+ and DS breds go for 400+

I wish I could take credit for these photos cause it would mean I owned the shoes but its not from me but from IG. Shots of the up coming AJ1xSB collab which we all have been waiting for. Straight fire....:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

I'm really liking the white. Black in the pics I've seen look like they've been "painted" with black shoe polish. Being a huge bones brigade fan back in the 80's, the white are a must have while the black may be a pass for me.

they don't need to even come close to the retro 2013 OGs and can still be at 300.. DS royals go for 600+ and DS breds go for 400+

Royal prices will be hitting Banned numbers in a year or so. :smh:

Bred prices will continue to climb :rolleyes

Last edited:
Royal prices will be hitting Banned numbers in a year or so.
mean.gif

Bred prices will continue to climb
eyes.gif
yeah.. i paid ridiculous prices for both of mine and I'm actually happy bc they just keep going up.

best of luck to everybody here who's looking for these kicks - I'll def be on the lookout for extra pairs to hook up NT if I get mine. I had such a bad experience with the first AJxSB I hope we can all cook on this one.

Yeah man those prices are insane. I thought I felt weird paying 400 for my royals but now I'm happy because if it was anything past that price I would've passed on that shoe unless I got them in a restock. And I got the black and red Is for under retail :smile:

USPS is horrible.
they left a sorting facility 2 days ago and have yet to arrive in state at the very least, also another package i had coming in which was supposed to be delivered on the 19th just got in state last night at 4 am. I usually never have problems with USPS but now i see why people hate them because when you do have issues its a crapshoot to even figure out whats going on with your package. 

those with bad usps service how far are you from your regional sort facility? I'm only like 8 miles away from mine and I live in a house with a gated porch so I've never had any issues.

those with bad usps service how far are you from your regional sort facility? I'm only like 8 miles away from mine and I live in a house with a gated porch so I've never had any issues.
I've never had issues either with USPS, however, I have had a lot of issues with UPS.

I've honestly never had any real issues with any of them, I don't like how late my ups guy comes or that FedEx ignores vacation holds sometimes, but no real issues

I've always gotten my stuff on the expected deliver date or a day before.. don't have probs w USPS. On the other hand UPS has given me stuff a day late from expected delivery so who knows.

not super far at all its in the same city about 10 mins away, usually everything is on time within 2 days for priority shipped items, but this one package has just been a headscratcher. The YOTH were purchased from ladolcevitashop so they were coming from out of the country but made it through customs with the quickness but the process became really slow once it got into usps's hands for final delivery.

A couple of miles away. my issue is mainly with their customer service. Ask them a question and they make you feel like you're asking them to move a mountain... it's probably just my area..

...trying to get through to customer service on the phone is whole different kind of nightmare beast from the depths of hell.

Back
Top Bottom