2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Heads up to you eBay shoppers.

they don't need to even come close to the retro 2013 OGs and can still be at 300.. DS royals go for 600+ and DS breds go for 400+

That is frankly absurd. For 600, you can easily get 2001s. Hell, you can get OGs in good used condition for around that.

Wore my hackeysack hi yesterday and i must say they have to be the most uncomfortable dunk ive ever worn and i went up a half size.

Wow that's weird, the lows are amazingly comfortable I'm definitely shocked to hear this I have the lows and been wanting the highs this might make me hesitant to pull the trigger gotta find a local spot to try them on thanks though.

Royal prices will be hitting Banned numbers in a year or so. :smh:

Bred prices will continue to climb :rolleyes

I really doudt i think these will be around 280-300$ look at the first AJxSB they were at 350 and ended at 250$ and my opinion are better then these..

never bought two different colorways on release day when camping out for shoes, you guys think it's a possibility for the bred Royals sbs?

That is frankly absurd. For 600, you can easily get 2001s. Hell, you can get OGs in good used condition for around that.
It is absurd. 2001s and 2013s go for about the same price ironically. Very difficult to find new 2001s though. Gusto has been selling a bunch of used ones for 550-600.

What kidna jeans are those... Man I want SOMPs for close to retail.

Finally copped my St. Pattys so I need to chill.

never bought two different colorways on release day when camping out for shoes, you guys think it's a possibility for the bred Royals sbs?

It all depends on the allotment your store gets, if they only get a really low number of both, they'll most likely only let you get one or the other if they even have full size allotments of both. If it's a really big shop that's getting hundreds of pairs in they'll probably let you get one of each.

If you live in some magical unicorn land, they'll let you get multiples after going back through the line.

Got my USPS delivery text, but... no shoes to be found at my job. Hmm.. and when I check their website I see this:
ALERT: Customers be aware of fraudulent package delivery messages sent by email or phone.

Get with the times USPS! I have family that work for you... and I'd like them to stay employed.

I think the closest you'll get to retail is $150, maybe $140 and that's for used pairs. They're an incredibly simple, clean but elegant pair IMO. Worth the $175 that I paid.

Your a browns fan.... I have to take that with a grain of salt

(kidding, I love Cleveland, was just living out of UH not long ago, BUT BROWN :rolleyes)

Will look for SOMPS.... Won't pay 175

All this talk about the Royal and Bred 1's going up in prices has me scrounging to find a real pair at a fair price. Too many fakes out there. If the price is too good to be true then likely IT IS too good to be true hah. I mean I've been searching for a while now but I keep spending $ on newly released shoes since they're easier to cop and frankly SB has been having a great year. Just got to stick to my gut and spend that dough on some 1's. All this false hope with restocks haha...

Thanks for the heads up on the eBay hack. Supposedly nothing financial was compromised (according to their twitter).

Not really feeling either of the new AJ SBs from the new pictures. Good luck to all those trying to cop tho. I feel like its gonna be a tough one. The first release was the only time my local has done a raffle

Back
Top Bottom