2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All I need is these Captain Ameirca joints to drop, then try my luck at Blacksheep Collab.

Royal J-Packs should be delivered today.

and RIP this thread. All you summer 2013 joiners done made it like planet of the apes in here. Here's a tip show some self control and think about what you post, this is a forum not a diary. This thread was fun, entertaining and informative now it's just as bad as the JB threads.

:smh:

these are pretty sweet IMO..picked up a little over retail...

I sold mine because I just didn't like them in person. I figured I'd be fine with the print, as opposed to stitched, and I couldn't do it. The print looked blurry and I got matched toes. Sucks, too, because I was kinda pumped about them aside from the issue i had with the black suede on the shoe.

All I need is these Captain Ameirca joints to drop, then try my luck at Blacksheep Collab.

and RIP this thread. All you summer 2013 joiners done made it like planet of the apes in here. Here's a tip show some self control and think about what you post, this is a forum not a diary. This thread was fun, entertaining and informative now it's just as bad as the JB threads.

I used to have an NT account a few years back but can't remember any of the information for it so I just made a new one but I don't really get the gripe. I know it's been a crazy year for SB's which is why the thread moves so fast now, but isn't this a place to discuss SB's as well as post useful info about where/when/how to cop? I get that it used to be different but is it a bad thing?I don't know... I just usually roll with the punches and try to keep on keeping on.

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 08 May 2014 05:47 AM PDT

NIke SB “J-Pack” Dunk Collection now available at Black Sheep.
Nike SB “J Pack” Collection taking inspiration from classic Air Jordan colrways now available. Release features Black Sheep Exclusive DeadStock “Jade/Tiffany JPack” Dunk Low, along with latest release “Bred Jpack” Dunk Low (Black/Uni Red) and “Royal Jpack” Dunk High (Black/Royal).
Select the Inquire Now button below or visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro “JPack Tiffany” (Black/Clear Jade-White)

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro “Jpack Bred” (Black/Uni Red-Black)

Nike SB Dunk High Pro “Jpack Royal” (Black/Game Royal-Black)
Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Select the Inquire Now button below or visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

Jpack tiffany? 
grin.gif

Looking for a 12 in baos and everytime a link comes up getting no love above size 11 lol anyone with any leads let me know

Dear SB Thread Diary,

Today I picked up 2 pairs of dunks, I bought ****** and ********.
I'm in LOVE!
I can't wait to wear them and show them off to everyone....
I hope I get a REP or something.
Hopefully somone will comment how much they Love them as much as i do....
I can't wait to pick up ******* as my next pick-up, and have to pick up a Tee to match.
My outfit will be so SWAG!

LIKE THIS?

Agreed, I'll chime in here and there but yeah it's gotten real weird in here.

:rofl: @ diary

You looking to get the in store of the black sheep drop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear SB Thread Diary,

Today I picked up 2 pairs of dunks, I bought ****** and ********.
I'm in LOVE!
I can't wait to wear them and show them off to everyone....
I hope I get a REP or something.
Hopefully somone will comment how much they Love them as much as i do....
I can't wait to pick up ******* as my next pick-up, and have to pick up a Tee to match.
My outfit will be so SWAG!

LIKE THIS?

Honestly what else are we suppose to talk about? Those statement while including pics make up the majority of posts (I agree that including outfits may be a bit much). Only issue I have is the slurping done by some members but that's just the way NT works

There's been no info on releases outside of AJxSB and black sheeps collab so I can see why the thread has become stale. How many SOMP and WPF discussions can this thread possibly have lol

Dunks are mainstream again, folks just gotta deal with it

Back
Top Bottom