2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
"nike skateboarding shoes"

nerd.gif
...added to "saved searches"
roll.gif

not gonna do it. And if I did I'd do my best not to remove the paint since this is going to be pairs that will probably end up DS Paint Removed in listings.

I feel like if I owned a skateshop with an SB account I'd sell lance mountains in a "customized" pack for $250 that comes with a bottle of nail polish remover and a sheet of griptape to sand the shoes to get down to the black or white paint lol 
laugh.gif

More like $300.
I believe each pair is going to be priced $140. or $150.
Plus, WE all know that most skateshops will be raising the price on each pair.
Don't be susprised to be spending $300+, IF you are able to purchase both pairs.
But, i agree that most will have to be able to only pick up one pair, and then have to pay reseller price for the other.
The struggle is real!
As I mentioned before, start saving your pennies, nickels, quarters, dollars, food stamps, WIC, etc...

Who has yet to drop the J packs? Just VU and CCS? I'm still holding out on CCS for that coupon. Should be any day now

Last edited:

The 2 train isnt bad because of the service. It's bad cuz of the people
laugh.gif

Yall gotta stop posting these royals. I'm trying self control here. Something I'm absolutely terrible at
laugh.gif

It already did
laugh.gif
Same here, how do you think I ended up with both pairs?! 
roll.gif

Any fans of send help 2?

I personally like them more than the 1st Send Helps.
I like the 1st, but for some reason I like the colors/style a bit more on the 2nds.
Funny thing about it is I prefer the Consolidated Drunks more than the 1st Send Helps.
Just my opinion...

Just ordered the jpack lows, now debating the royals after all those pics so I can complete the 'set' lol.
hmm. I don't have any highs though, tts?

Any fans of send help 2?

I personally like them more than the 1st Send Helps.
I like the 1st, but for some reason I like the colors/style a bit more on the 2nds.
Funny thing about it is I prefer the Consolidated Drunks more than the 1st Send Helps.
Just my opinion...
Interesting, I love the 1st send helps. Been trying to find another pair. I wore them to Prom... 
nerd.gif

Interesting, I love the 1st send helps. Been trying to find another pair. I wore them to Prom... :nerd:

The 1's are amazing. I just love the two tones of blue. The suede is so buttery. The branding on the 2's and cement print just kills them for me. The color combo is ok I guess

Last edited:
Dudes joining NT to ask about a shoe release when they've been mentioned many times in the past 5 pages may almost be as bad as when someone randomly drops a "SB IS DEAD" post.....almost lol

Dudes joining NT to ask about a shoe release when they've been mentioned many times in the past 5 pages may almost be as bad as when someone randomly drops a "SB IS DEAD" post.....almost lol

Hahaha posts SB is dead in the SB thread full of people who don't agree. They were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

On an unrelated note, I got those SOMP's in today. Really clean, and the dude paid $140 at hot rod L.A.so I got the hookup at $150 shipped.

Im still waiting to score myself a pair of those Mosquitos...

My patience finally paid off, I found a DS pair in the buy/sell forum.

Its been many times I've almost broken my "never buy used shoes" vow on my hunt for these.

Next up.. Kenny Powers sb's then I'm good till the next wave of SB releases are leaked

Back
Top Bottom