2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided to change things up and throw this on foot up of the medusas here since I don't ever see them on here. Wearing em today about to go get my girl and I passports (No not the SBs lol). I might try and swing by my local to see if they have the HS I'll let yall know.

Going to get passports the first time is always fun. And a service that you'll probably have to visit your local USPS office for. I need to renew mine, it feels weird not having an up to date one.

Now these hacky sack lows are a true GR. Even NDC had them online and even freaking champs sports has them in store. You can still cop a pair for retail hours after release. That's a true GR. Idk what that Bao release was. Delayed shipment or not. I don't think the baos were a true GR.
seemed like a GR. Hype drives how fast things sell out. Yeezy foams were a GR and look at how those went.

Naw I haven't had that happen to me... Yet.

I Ono about you guys.. But I prefer usps priority. Always comes within 3 days and always has been easy to track! If there is ever an option for shipping when buying things online I always ask for usps priority ! Btw I'm also in the Bay Area and yet to have problems with usps.

Now these hacky sack lows are a true GR. Even NDC had them online and even freaking champs sports has them in store. You can still cop a pair for retail hours after release. That's a true GR. Idk what that Bao release was. Delayed shipment or not. I don't think the baos were a true GR.
Is this something new with SB Dunks in store at Champs?  Looks like 6 stores in Cali, 5 in Florida and 1 in NY.  Testing the waters to have a retail presence to balance CCS's on line?

Last edited:
USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation is the most cost efficient, safe and fastest way to ship nowadays. Package always gets to its destination and tracking is spot on. Great service for a reasonable price. UPS charges an arm and a leg for the same results. Now if you don't use priority mail with signature confirmation.................. Good Luck.

okay so I just received my first order with fliestkicks.eu, this is my experience and also asking for input with an issue. I ordered 2 pairs the 4th of July firecrackers both red and black. My red firecrackers seem fine, tags match. but my issue is with the black firecrackers. I wanted to ask, get input, before contacting them. There was a gouge/indent on the suede (as well as on the right sneaker, but just isnt as deep so less noticeable) , a black mark on the check (which seems to be removable, maybe its just some of the suede material attached to the check), and then looks like black material has been caught into the sowing of the white loops in the midsole. But the most odd thing out of it, is that the tags on the sneakers dont match with each other,  the 2nd date the right sneaker is 3/7/13 (also below the barcode is 999999999 )and the left sneaker is 2/9/13 (below the barcode 201109066) ..and the alternate laces are wrapped in a  incorrect way as when they come from production (the red firecracker pairs were wrapped correctly). Thanks for the help.
Production dats don't always match also the pair with 999999999 is just a sample pair they often get thrown back into the batch. As for the marks its nike what can you expect lol 

Is this something new with SB Dunks in store at Champs?  Looks like 6 stores in Cali, 5 in Florida and 1 in NY.  Testing the waters to have a retail presence to balance CCS's on line?

I know this has been brought up in here about Zumies carrying nike sb but how does everybody feel about champs sports carrying nike dunk sb?

For me I don't mind just another store to get what I want because at the end of it all, I bought the shoes because I like them not where I bought them. I know customer service is top notch at certain stores ( premier for one) but the idea that other smaller shops charging over box price for certain shoes just grinds my gears. I don't want to sound like a penny pincher but 10-20$ over box price 1 pair here and there adds up!

Btw: which champs sports carry dunk sb in cali! Lol

Quote:

Production dats don't always match also the pair with 999999999 is just a sample pair they often get thrown back into the batch. As for the marks its nike what can you expect lol 
I was gonna say this cause I thought I remembered reading that the 99999999 numbers resembled samples. But I didn't wanna say it and be wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
I Ono about you guys.. But I prefer usps priority. Always comes within 3 days and always has been easy to track! If there is ever an option for shipping when buying things online I always ask for usps priority ! Btw I'm also in the Bay Area and yet to have problems with usps.

EXODUS (336) 748-9712 IS TAKING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE HACKY SACK LOW!

You sir are the man[emoji]10071[/emoji]️
I was able to get a phone order in AND for the hell of it I asked them what else they had in my size and was able to cop a pair of 510's so thank you. Multiple people in this thread have PM'd me trying to help me out, y'all are good people in this thread :pimp:

Thanks bro! just copped a 10.5. I was trying to do my HW but SBs are a little tougher to find online

You're the one that beat me to that 10.5 :lol: I called and he said they literally sold the last one on the phone but I grabbed an 11 instead.

Anybody here willing to size swap there hacky sack sb size 10 for my size 9? Prefer people in the Bay Area because that's where I live. Please PM me.

Anybody here willing to size swap there hacky sack sb size 10 for my size 9? Prefer people in the Bay Area because that's where I live. Please PM me.
are you going to try atlas at 11?

anybody know if anyone is waiting there yet? i'm waiting at the damn post office for my Bao's.

UnDsn These To Go To kixfair Today.. None SB BTW

yours came in a white box? I think this was the last brown box NSW release I got.

Wear some shorts or something that won't bleed on it, I've seen a few people complain that their jeans ruined the collar.

Last edited:
Quote:

lol I can live with the mark, but my bigger concern is the mismatched numbers, iver never seen different dates on a pair of sneakers, so that means they are fine/legit?  so one sneaker is sampled and another sneaker is a normal one?  Just trying to get further clarification thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom