2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That tag stuff got me curious of how my mcrads tags look though cause I got those from fliestkicks so I'll check those out in a few mins.

Originally Posted by jeggs09  

Permanent Vacation is taking phone orders on the Hacky Sack Lows (910) 399-4878

copped my size =) 

Last edited:
My first successful cop of NDC..ever, at least since they started carrying Dunk SB. Matter of fact, I've never once lucked out online on release day through anyone - Premier, Spot, etc etc. I've always gotten cart jacked or hit caps instead of tab while going through the fields...whatever else happens.

Got that elusive size 13, though. Checkout time of 7:01am. I just pulled up the new arrivals page under Shoes -> Skateboarding and then started refreshing at 6:59am. I even fumbled, I didn't know you had to put in the 3 digit security code but I got it in and got the confirmation.

For me, these shoes are more personal - in High School 15 years ago I'd go to my friends house on my skateboard in the morning before school, blaze up, skate to school and hackey sack before school, passing time, lunch, whatever. That lifestyle is behind me now, but these shoes are really neat for me. I wish they'd have been a hackey type material, but if you've ever played with a sack (nohomo) if they get wet or once they get beat up, they shrink up quick and that'd ruin the shoe.

Here's to hoping the highs are an easy cop too.

Thanks for the info!

Copped 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
it has to do with the packages requiring a signature.. but when someone's home and they just don't even try.. that's not okay.. Bay Area USPS is garbage.. even at the actual post office they make customers feel like they're keeping them from doing their job.. and don't get me started on their telephone customer service..
brymon brymon have you experienced this here yet?

Naw I haven't had that happen to me... Yet.

Damn I went to order food and was a little too late on this, they only have a 9 and 11.5 left but good looking out on this lead anyway

After looking at my McRads the tags begin dates are same but end dates are off by 2 days. And the barcode numbers are normal.

Last edited:
Kinetic said call em Size 8 and 13 left in the Hacky Sack dunk lows. Call us for details (302) 477-1533

Decided to change things up and throw this on foot up of the medusas here since I don't ever see them on here. Wearing em today about to go get my girl and I passports (No not the SBs lol). I might try and swing by my local to see if they have the HS I'll let yall know.

Last edited:
Decided to change things up and throw this on foot up of the medusas here since I don't ever see them on here. Wearing em today about to go get my girl and I passports (No not the SBs lol). I might try and swing by my local to see if they have the HS I'll let yall know.

I have an extra pair for box price.

Now these hacky sack lows are a true GR. Even NDC had them online and even freaking champs sports has them in store. You can still cop a pair for retail hours after release. That's a true GR. Idk what that Bao release was. Delayed shipment or not. I don't think the baos were a true GR.

Back
Top Bottom