2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my somptoremes

hopefully Nike id brings elephant print back

Exactly, different shoes fit in different ways. That's why when you buy from Footlocker/Eastbay/FNL/Champs etc there is a sizing chart that says "Width: D" "True To Size" etc

They aren't always spot on fixing those things though. As an example I'd use the recent Air Jordan VI release, the White/Infrared are about a half size too big, but the sizing chart according to FTL companies list it as being TTS. Had I not actually tried them on I'd have gotten a size 11 and had way too much room up front.

Another thing that bugs me is inconstancy with the try on policy. Since I'm used to the shop not letting you try on release day pairs I try to do my homework ahead of time and see how recent releases in the line have fit, but when I went in to get shoes during All Star Weekend, I'm not sure if it was because the shops were staffed with the top employees or if it's because you get a more well-heeled consumer coming through during ASG Weekend, but they were basically shocked that I wasn't trying on the shoes before saying " yeah I'll take it."

Those are the places that you use as a last resort. The only time I ever even look at those sites now is if there's some Asian Exclusive that I really like, and those seem to be pretty far and in between now.

Thanks for the compliments on the Stussys guys! By the way, heads up when issue number 47 of s o l e c o l l e c t o r when it drops - check for ya boy! :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments on the Stussys guys! By the way, heads up when issue number 47 of s o l e c o l l e c t o r when it drops - check for ya boy! :D
I submitted a pic too for their Street section and per the email it's supposed to be in the May issue. Or is there an article about you in that issue??

A lot of stores won't let you try-on on release day. I remember when Blades won't let me try on the McRads

My local will let you try on any/all sneaks...but will not let you try on the QS Nikes.
Everyone should know what shoe size they are and how they feel....
You buy, then you try on.
False. Not all sizes are cut the same. My size is 13. The reason I asked to try on the McRad is they weren't made in my size. I asked to try the 12 to see how it fit.

preciate the love on the ids, actually made em before the somps existed but decided to post em again since the colorway seems to be really popular now

can't wait to see the proposed bttys id options in the upcoming weeks

Last edited:
I bought mine DS for 120 shipped off ebay last week. Not too bad considering I bought the same pair for the same price after shipping as well and that was off a retail shop ( had to size up a .5 due to my wide feet). Sometimes you just have to be lucky and swoop them up quickly.
the bad thing is now that i know they can be had for that low i will have to wait for another one to pop up

preciate the love on the ids, actually made em before the somps existed but decided to post em again since the colorway seems to be really popular now

can't wait to see the proposed bttys id options in the upcoming weeks

The past few times they've done a Be True iD campaign, it ends up being not really close to the original BTTYS colors. I'm hoping they do it right this time, but who knows.

Just wanted to thank NT member  KaliYuga47  for putting up the link for the chronicles a while back. I just got them today and they are looking sweet! Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom