2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

TO everyone who checked out on NDC without a european billing address, your orders will get canceled. I've checked out with shoes before using paypal and a UK address but they still canceled my order and it took 3 weeks to get a refund. Hope they don't cancel yours, but don't get happy too fast.

grats man!
smokin.gif
thanks fam! been a long time coming!
Can I use ur address info?
I'd prefer not seeing as how it's a friend's who's doing me a favor.

Mind sharing how you managed to bypass the European billing address requirement? xD 

Or do you have a connect in Europe? 
All of the above. there's a couple ways to do it.

TO everyone who checked out on NDC without a european billing address, your orders will get canceled. I've checked out with shoes before using paypal and a UK address but they still canceled my order and it took 3 weeks to get a refund. Hope they don't cancel yours, but don't get happy too fast.
This wouldn't be a problem if the shoes stayed in stock for 3 days.  But unfortunately, high demand shoes such as the Tiffs are really tough to get.  I PMed you the service, so if you're interested in some shoes that sold out in the US but sits in Europe, you can definitely use their concierge service.

did you use american paypal?

did you use american paypal?
Is there a way to make an international paypal account without having to provide a corresponding international address? Tried that earlier, but the country option is locked in place to whatever Paypal site you are registering from. 

Yea, I used a US Paypal and US credit card another time. I don't even know if the paypal country matters. If your credit card/bank account billing address is located in America...it will get canceled.
that's why you got cancelled bro. need uk billing as well. I didn't use my american paypal. 

Yea I know |I . I have a associate that lives in the UK that I use his address to send too, but all my billing addresses are in the US. Don't know how to work around that.

Gift cards. Or UK paypal (I use unconfirmed). But it's just for high ticket items like this. Eventually mine will get locked.

I didn't know you could check out without EU stuff???

I Got a Legit Paypal and Legit Address in UK 
embarassed.gif
 just pissed i missed that restock.

Yea I know
tired.gif
. I have a associate that lives in the UK that I use his address to send too, but all my billing addresses are in the US. Don't know how to work around that.
Luckily me and my friend go way back but, all u need to do is use there Paypal account. then Transfer them the money before or after, thats up to you =]

Back
Top Bottom