2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah I don't necessarily like them either...the only reason I'll pick them up is cause they're different and I'd only pick them up on disco

Just messin with ya man :tongue:

I've been using Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8, Aperture of around 10 or more, Manual Focus, ISO 100,  for most of my sneakers photography.

Make sure you using a steady tripod. 
i picked up that lens for my 40d a couple years ago. great lens. i bought it and then stopped using my camera -_-

YO.............SICK OF CAL SURF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed Ex said that the store used some type of old label system that doesnt put the address on the sticker, only the bar code or some crap. So these damn shoes came ALLLLL the way to Saint Louis with NO ADDRESS listed on the package. They tried to deliver it today and made an exception saying "cannot find recipient".

Unbelievable........I did call them and give them the actual address, but now they wont be delivered until monday. smdh.

Definitely gonna think twice about ordering from them again, smdh.
I have only ordered from them once and probably won't again. It took forever to get my package. I really wouldn't complain about slow delivery if it was free but they charged a lot and took their sweet time getting it to me.

i picked up that lens for my 40d a couple years ago. great lens. i bought it and then stopped using my camera -_-
It is a wonderful lens, very versatile. Wide-Angle, Portrait, etc. 

Much, much cheaper than the Canon 17-55mm. 

Start using your camera again ! I want to see some pictures ! 

I just cannot find the UNC dunks in a size 13.
#BigFootProblems
mean.gif
No offense but how hard did you try?... or are you just starting to look now?  These dropped a week ago, if you were in the thread last Saturday several links were posted. I'm sure anyone who was following the thread could have copped for retail, even in a 13 with ease. At this point you are prob going to have to pay resell prices on the bay.

Yeah I was afraid someone was going to say that thanks man.

@TJB679 I was sleeping on the release tough. Smh.
Gotcha....I checked some of the online shops but there's hardly any left at all, and not in a 13. Hope you can find them for a decent price man, resellers will get desperate soon though, can't imagine they'll make much off of these.

Bollocks!!
NDC is dropping them, and I thought I was in the clear when I finally found a solid mail forwarding service.  But from what other members have said, it looks like having an international payment method/billing address is the problem.  I have no idea how to bypass this.  

NDC is dropping them, and I thought I was in the clear when I finally found a solid mail forwarding service.  But from what other members have said, it looks like having an international payment method/billing address is the problem.  I have no idea how to bypass this.  
don't think there is a way around this....if you find out lol, lemme know lol

It is a wonderful lens, very versatile. Wide-Angle, Portrait, etc. 

Much, much cheaper than the Canon 17-55mm. 

Start using your camera again ! I want to see some pictures ! 
 just a couple samples i believe i took all with the sigma. nothing special just messing around really. once the weather gets nice next week i will break it out again

don't think there is a way around this....if you find out lol, lemme know lol
It's a stretch, that's for sure.   I was planning on just setting up a UK Paypal account in hopes of being able to enter my banking information here in the US, then use the UK account to place an order on NDC, and bypass their system that checks the country of origin of the paypal account.  But unfortunately, even Paypal won't let me change the country when setting up the banking information.  

I know there are some NT members on here who know exactly what to do lol, hopefully someone chimes in.  We'd really appreciate it.  

Last edited:
No offense but how hard did you try?... or are you just starting to look now?  These dropped a week ago, if you were in the thread last Saturday several links were posted. I'm sure anyone who was following the thread could have copped for retail, even in a 13 with ease. At this point you are prob going to have to pay resell prices on the bay.
Just was on the bay resell prob ain't but 10 25 above retail on those. ..

Back
Top Bottom