2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My bad bro's i was under the impression that less than 100 were considered HS. Thanks for the MANY corrections lol

Sidenote. Corgi goin ham on IG

CITY ATTACKS! NEVER in my size though
frown.gif
was thinking the same thing lol

The prices on the non SUPER HYPE dunks is always reasonable too. I've got that money ready to go and am willing to spend damn near it for a pair in my size even if it's used.

The prices on the non SUPER HYPE dunks is always reasonable too. I've got that money ready to go and am willing to spend damn near it for a pair in my size even if it's used.
yeah it's hard to price some of those kicks - those city attacks are freaking fire though.

I've been buying a lot of stuff from that era lately, DS seems to stay around 150-225 depending on the exact shoe and the size. Used you can get steals. I got a set of 3 dunk lows for 140 shipped: Argons, Red/White FA patent/pebbled, and Team Red lows from 99, none looked as if it had been worn more than a handful of times.

I've even been stalking the japanese auction sites, but I never find the ones I'm looking for in my size.

Heres a quick full frontal view of the box set up:

As you can see from the front and if you were to walk in the branding isn't visible you'd pretty much have to be on the other side of my room to see it. *shrug* $9 to keep my boxes from smashing and keep the kicks organized.

Last edited:
When I got my pair of those it was the tail end of 9th grade year so it was already like March of 95, I can still remember the layout of the mall at the time, Footaction was in a tiny spot next to a department store and they had them for 20 bucks. I got clowned on because I didn't have the newest model.

And my older brother told me I was dumb for actually paying Nike money to buy old tech, he was convinced they'd just reboxed pairs that they found in an old warehouse and were selling them to people.

After a year when I got another pair of shoes, that barely worn pair ended up being sent with clothes I'd grown to big for to relatives in Honduras. I don't even have the big giant retro card that came with it anymore.

That'd never fly, the political heat from that would make them yank the shoe well before it got past the sample stage. How many people died during the Great Leap Forward? And that's not even getting into the sticky situation of putting a Communist leader on the insole of a shoe.
pansy

Any EU sites besides nike releasing the Diamonds? I have a euro address to send to, but my billing info etc, is from the US. And the usual UK sites I order from don't seem like their getting it.

Any EU sites besides nike releasing the Diamonds? I have a euro address to send to, but my billing info etc, is from the US. And the usual UK sites I order from don't seem like their getting it.
Does Nike EU only accept EU billing addresses?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured using Paypal to pay while getting it shipped to the EU address would suffice.  

The other day when we were talking about Pho/Ramen and I ended up just getting fast food for dinner while in line I started imagining a set of Fast Food themed dunks

The main one I thought out was a Popeyes Dunk High that would incorporate design elements of the original designs for the franchise.

A Pebbled Black Leather Upper with Red trim/swoosh, orange laces and alt laces that would be black with hits of 3M to look like the old chaser bulb signs they had on the outside of the building. Midsole would be the same color white as the styrofoam containers the sides came in and the outsole an orangish gum, how the chicken is supposed to come out.

I had some ideas I was kicking about a Taco Bell themed dunk too, but looking at the pictures of the old building designs doesn't quite match up with my memory.

Has anyone hear dealt with stolen packages? I basically get packages weekly and never had any problems but this time my Send Help 2's that was shipped from Premier got jacked. I filed a claim with FedEx but do I still need to file a claim with Premier and my CC provider? This sucks 
mean.gif

Someone had asked awhile back about the soles on the Neckface dunks. Finally got around to taking pics of em

And here's the comparison to the premieres and MIAs

All 3 are DS. The MIAs have a milky look to them that gives the illusion they'd glow. Also I honestly don't remember if the neckfaces were ever as icey blue as the premieres

Has anyone hear dealt with stolen packages? I basically get packages weekly and never had any problems but this time my Send Help 2's that was shipped from Premier got jacked. I filed a claim with FedEx but do I still need to file a claim with Premier and my CC provider? This sucks :smh:

i'd notify the credit card company immediately after you file a claim with fedex, not sure what notifying premier will do at this point

Has anyone hear dealt with stolen packages? I basically get packages weekly and never had any problems but this time my Send Help 2's that was shipped from Premier got jacked. I filed a claim with FedEx but do I still need to file a claim with Premier and my CC provider? This sucks :smh:

I'd try to get all the info from premiere and fed ex as far as tracking and when it got delivered. If nothing comes of it I'd file a chargeback with your CC claiming non-receipt of merchandise.

Appreciate the responses guys. FedEx said it was left at my front door at 3:33PM PST while I was at work. Came home to nothing and was hoping that the driver got lazy & just marked delivered while making rounds, but they stop doing residential deliveries at 7. I live in a decent neighborhood so I was surprised. Hopefully a neighbor has it.

Appreciate the responses guys. FedEx said it was left at my front door at 3:33PM PST while I was at work. Came home to nothing and was hoping that the driver got lazy & just marked delivered while making rounds, but they stop doing residential deliveries at 7. I live in a decent neighborhood so I was surprised. Hopefully a neighbor has it.
I had something similar happen with a cell phone. I just contacted UPS and they solved my issue in like two hours. The driver took my package to the wrong house.

YO.............SICK OF CAL SURF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed Ex said that the store used some type of old label system that doesnt put the address on the sticker, only the bar code or some crap. So these damn shoes came ALLLLL the way to Saint Louis with NO ADDRESS listed on the package. They tried to deliver it today and made an exception saying "cannot find recipient".

Unbelievable........I did call them and give them the actual address, but now they wont be delivered until monday. smdh.

Definitely gonna think twice about ordering from them again, smdh.

Back
Top Bottom