2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm actually shooting for the release at 9AM CET.  Might have to go through some hoops to get them shipped in here in the USA if you're ordering from NDC Europe, but worth it for those who are willing to wait and willing to pay significantly less than resell.  
That website that release at 9am stated its only eu delivery hope they ship international.

That website that release at 9am stated its only eu delivery hope they ship international.
Unfortunately not.  It is definitely EU delivery, but there are ways to get them to wherever you need them, lol.  Pocket change compared to paying resell.  Hopefully it won't be madness like the US release where NDC's servers crashed.  

I'm a big old nerd, with a taste for sacrilegious humor. Now I'm trying to figure out where I'd hang that thing in my room.
Its just funny because once someone posts a pic on this thread I feel like everyone looks at the sneakers real quick and then they analyze everything else in the pic and just pick it apart.
laugh.gif

Help me out Bro's

My girlfriends kid's birthday is coming up and he wants the Send Help 2's, can anyone point me in the direction for a pair under retail. I think some one mentioned a site for 70

Thanks

EDIT

Size 8.5

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im thinking of ordering from fliest kicks.. Packaging and shoe are all good?
Yeah double boxed, tight double box, I would've like a little more room but the box made it nice and safe.

Really impressed on the quick shipping.

got bored. anyone who has "mothers back to black" trim care might wanna give this a try. have 2 pairs so I figured what the heck.

here's the compare pic too.

Not quite SB, but man why are those Delorean Dunks still so expensive? It was the one pair of 6.0 vulcanized I ever wanted and they ended up being impossible to get. I figured by now any hype on them would have died and they'd be in the reasonable range, but nope still 700.

im not trying to hate but im pretty sure yellow lobsters were not a hyperstrike. i thought it was a friends and family release for the owner of cncepts? i hear nowhere more then 34ish pairs.  thats just me talking to people though back when they came out

Last edited:
got bored. anyone who has "mothers back to black" trim care might wanna give this a try. have 2 pairs so I figured what the heck.

here's the compare pic too.
I would be careful about getting your shoes wet now, if I were you.  That product is known to leave behind streaks of gray when wet. 

Bao's are hot, wish they would release some real Chairman Mao's. All Dark Green with a little red communist Star on the tongue, his portrait on the soles, maybe some other tight details. Fire.

im not trying to hate but im pretty sure yellow lobsters were not a hyperstrike. i thought it was a friends and family release for the owner of cncepts? i hear nowhere more then 34ish pairs.  thats just me talking to people though back when they came out

This is what I recall too, there was speculation that some have been 10 pairs of yellow lobsters mixed into the crates they sold at Concepts, but nothing ever came out of it.

Speculation based on the info they gave to the sneaker blogs about the rarity of the yellow lobster mutation in the wild compared to the blue lobster mutation.

Bao's are hot, wish they would release some real Chairman Mao's. All Dark Green with a little red communist Star on the tongue, his portrait on the soles, maybe some other tight details. Fire.

That'd never fly, the political heat from that would make them yank the shoe well before it got past the sample stage. How many people died during the Great Leap Forward? And that's not even getting into the sticky situation of putting a Communist leader on the insole of a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom