2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lots of stockists never carry half-sizes in EU and UK

Word. I've never scooped sbs from the UK so I wouldn't know. Only gotten bball shoes. Hope this 11 fits seeing as how I'm almost 90% sure that I wear 11.5 in dunks. Only time will tell.

I honestly can't believe how quick I copped especially on terrible internet at a hotel on the beach on a terrible computer. The big man upstairs blessed me (fingers crossed lol). Just happy to get something that I've wanted for a while, seeing as how I couldn't afford the lows as a kid.

New pickup.
:smokin

Store in Hamburg Germany had 7 pairs of tiffy ... So ridiculous ... Happy i coped at least a US 10 with my mobile phone but no 10.5 in europe :frown: ... Release was Crazy

Me and my pal copped a 11 and 9.5 there but no 12 :frown: anybody willing to swap sizes? would trade them for mighty crown dunk highs in 12 as well (the black ones)... otherwise i will have to sell :frown:

Does anyone else feel that the Baos releasing on April Fools day is not going to be a GR. .. something says these have QS all over them
It's a GR. Several brick and mortars have called it a GR. I doubt that they would conspire to all fool their customers.

Then again the April 1st date might just be when they should first start arriving at retailers and not necessarily an actual release date, especially if they are a GR.
THIS. 

Man I was gone for about a day and a half and as soon as I come back this thread is 30+ pages longer so I just jumped to the last or most recent page. The few pages I did read where I left off were about ladies from the 80's, 90's, ladies with McDonald's arching eyebrows I almost thought for sure the thread would be locked at that last page :smh:

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna mention it.....but I can't believe there's still thirst and hype about the tiff hi's

Bao**** are a GR and several shops are calling it that. They're an April GR. I don't think the April 1st date is exact, just an idea of when they could hit the shops. GR shoes are allocated randomly to each shops it seems, or possibly to the higher tiered shops that push the most Nike SB products (Think how Premier always gets their GR's weeks before anyone else)

Last edited:
Being a native new yorker, having grown up in NYC, attended NYU, and still living in Manhattan, I've always loved the streetwear culture here and Supreme (along with a couple other of my favorite shops) embodies it. I could never afford the Supreme Highs when I was a student but I thought they were the coolest shoes ever. I'm the type of person that 1000% goes quality > quantity. I'd rather have 1 pair of Supremes that I REALLY WANT than 6 pairs of GRs that I think are okay. So yeah, I'd pay the going market rate for those shoes as 1 they're hard to find 2 they're highly sought after in general. That's just my line of reasoning not coming at anybody.

side note - I got the AJKO rivalry pack too, think you have overpaid a bit, but they're sick shoes. Nice pick up.

I only PAID $347---like I said, hefty paypal balance :pimp: :pimp: But I feel you and trust me, I would have never PAID actually 6 bill for them.

Damn I can't keep up with this thread :lol:

I'm down National Harbor DC area for a wedding; place is pretty sick

I unds the gift from the lady; they look better in person I can at least say that. Some dude stopped me and was like "yo you are wearing those in the rain?!?" :lol:

Damn I can't keep up with this thread
laugh.gif

I'm down National Harbor DC area for a wedding; place is pretty sick

I unds the gift from the lady; they look better in person I can at least say that. Some dude stopped me and was like "yo you are wearing those in the rain?!?"
laugh.gif
Gaylord Hotel?

I wasn't gonna mention it.....but I can't believe there's still thirst and hype about the tiff hi's

Bao**** are a GR and several shops are calling it that. They're an April GR. I don't think the April 1st date is exact, just an idea of when they could hit the shops. GR shoes are allocated randomly to each shops it seems, or possibly to the higher tiered shops that push the most Nike SB products (Think how Premier always gets their GR's weeks before anyone else)

I guess wanting to purchase a shoe that one missed out and likes automatically makes it "thirst"? Ever tend to think that people genuinely just like a shoe for what it is? Especially in this thread. Some of the most independent free minded when it comes to sneaker dudes on NT in here. Between this thread and the preme thread I think that these are some of the most helpful and chill threads on NT. Take that ignorance somewhere else.

I guess wanting to purchase a shoe that one missed out and likes automatically makes it "thirst"? Ever tend to think that people genuinely just like a shoe for what it is? Especially in this thread. Some of the most independent free minded when it comes to sneaker dudes on NT in here. Between this thread and the preme thread I think that these are some of the most helpful and chill threads on NT. Take that ignorance somewhere else.

you are fairly new to NT... so I'm gonna break it to you. It's generally like this---contradiction everywhere you go.

It's almost like there are a lot of people on NT with differing opinions.
Yeah but there are certain unique people here that if you don't agree 100 percent with they clown you. It's enough to make your cologne stink.

Yeah but there are certain unique people here that if you don't agree 100 percent with they clown you. It's enough to make your cologne stink.
Hahaha, oh yeah. Especially here #NTDenim and all that crap are just funny now. People gotta take off their sensitive sweaters and put on big boy pants or the fashion police will have them raging.

Back
Top Bottom