2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

found my original Nike skate shoes....

Sick pic, had these growing up and the gloves. The went w the all white skates lmao. Wish they got back into it

Thoughts on the Jedis? For those who have them, are they comfortable ?

I can't think of any releases from back then that aren't comfortable. Problems that you need to be aware of before buying them are that the glue connecting the upper to the midsole tends to flake a bit and you get some loosening. Totally wearable, but be aware that it'll probably happen especially if you're buying a DS pair. I seem to find that this is an issue with a lot of dunks that used mixed materials (leather and suede) because older dunks that are one or the other don't have it at all.

I can't think of any releases from back then that aren't comfortable. Problems that you need to be aware of before buying them are that the glue connecting the upper to the midsole tends to flake a bit and you get some loosening. Totally wearable, but be aware that it'll probably happen especially if you're buying a DS pair. I seem to find that this is an issue with a lot of dunks that used mixed materials (leather and suede) because older dunks that are one or the other don't have it at all.
bro i meant to say the other day your collection is pretty awesome you have a lot of dope stuff not just every hyped release

bro i meant to say the other day your collection is pretty awesome you have a lot of dope stuff not just every hyped release

I go for the stuff that actually interests me. Luckily that's not too many hyped releases. Occasionally I'll get the bug and HAVE to do some legwork when I want something crazy, but usually I can get what I want without any trouble, even way after it releases.

Thanks though.

Last edited:
I go for the stuff that actually interests me. Luckily that's not too many hyped releases. Occasionally I'll get the bug and HAVE to do some legwork when I want something crazy, but usually I can get what I want without any trouble, even way after it releases.

Thanks though.

your pic of the acorn dunks as well as the dude that posted them in thread made me get em, i hadnt really seen the acord pattern before and that leather is so smooth, i got em today but theyre at my front offic till tomorrow. What are the low mint suede forces tho? need some of those!

the legion pine/kumquat joints are a GR right?  Didn't know Premier dropped them and I need them in my life.

yea i copped on there they went kinda slow though so they might sit for a while when SPoT drops them, though its a Florida theme so i i dont know how hype sb heads around here will get about that, either way im sure theyll go pretty slowly when they do pop up. Theryre on ebay from like a month ago for 130 from Asia.

Last edited:
I would pass if I were you. That seems a lot of work. Just think if you go all that way and they don't show or shoes are not DS. If you are patient you should be able to get for that price or cheaper shipped.

Thanks for the feed back.. Agree with you.. 180 was one thing but being 90min drive from new jersey to central long island was the deal braker for me. When I factored in gas and tolls the shoes would run me 220 and I really don't want them that bad.

I'm still looking for more quarter snack pics too.. I hope the whole shoe is the same material as the tounge.

So im guessing itd be a bad idea to try the woodburner trick on the Floridian Lows? Would it just dig in and still be green or would it burn the grooves and make them black? Dont know if i want to risk 90 bucks to find out, but i was really impressed with the work on the tiffs.

your pic of the acorn dunks as well as the dude that posted them in thread made me get em, i hadnt really seen the acord pattern before and that leather is so smooth, i got em today but theyre at my front offic till tomorrow. What are the low mint suede forces tho? need some of those!

Those were Arctic Green lows that came out last year early on in the fall, they dropped at the same time as the white/gum brown suede/gum and just after the blazer suede/sail if you're BIG MAN sized 12/13 eastbay still has the arctic green for 69.99

I haven't had a chance to wear them out, I've been saving them for this spring.

So im guessing itd be a bad idea to try the woodburner trick on the Floridian Lows? Would it just dig in and still be green or would it burn the grooves and make them black? Dont know if i want to risk 90 bucks to find out, but i was really impressed with the work on the tiffs.

it'll probably burn the grooves. I can't find any pictures of people using a leather burning tool on colored leather, but I know it always makes brown leather a whole lot darker.

yea i copped on there they went kinda slow though so they might sit for a while when SPoT drops them, though its a Florida theme so i i dont know how hype sb heads around here will get about that, either way im sure theyll go pretty slowly when they do pop up. Theryre on ebay from like a month ago for 130 from Asia.
last weekend's tiffany hunt made me just take a the week off from shoes, i was staggering hard.  i mean i looked, but there was no stalking around the internet all weekend for shoes.

Really helpful, thank you! Been eyeing em for years. A guy offered em plus cash for the Tiffs. Considering it.

they do have a zoom air insole though. I picked them up and don't wear them often enough myself. The sample pair was better though.

I think the burner would only work with very dark and black leather. It will burn dark lines into the green.

Did the space jams come with extra laces? Just wondering. I'm about to pick up a ds pair for $200.thanks in advance

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the black laces? They're not the correct SB laces because they're my infrared flat laces, so it might look off. I just ordered the black SB laces online. I kinda like the black just because it gives it a mean look and another variety of color. What y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom