2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDs These Babies Tonite ....

i think people were overly harsh on them, they were actually the first shoe i got when i started buying kicks again last year, i really like them, lettering doesnt look as good as brainwrecks, but i think purple and green have been shown to work well before on plenty of kicks. The soles barely noticeable anyway. If they were that turqouse or a nicer color lik that they couldve been way better for sure though.

Last edited:
Had my surgery today. Should be back home tomorrow. Just relaxin. My diamond high search for close to retail as possible will continuer tomorrow but for now incase any 11.5ers out here need a pair I thought this was a good price.

Good luck on a speedy recovery my man

Had my surgery today. Should be back home tomorrow. Just relaxin. My diamond high search for close to retail as possible will continuer tomorrow but for now incase any 11.5ers out here need a pair I thought this was a good price.
Good to hear you doing ok.Get well dude.

I think they were gonna make a low St. John's dunk but thought because vday is coming up it would b a good idea to make a 'vday' dunk..for marketing purposes which makes sense..but I agree with u these shoes missed the mark..not feeling the water looking effect throughout the whole shoe which looked so great on the MIAs..if they stuck with the St. John's route..it would hav been an instacop for me

TBH I'm not a fan of these holiday dunks that hav been coming out..the UCS was a cool concept but it's like u can only wear them maybe 2 months of each yr lol

Repped for being an awesome dad, thats pretty cool, you should update us after the croc upgrade lol
I actually like the vday ones especially since theyre not really so specific. My UCS are awesome but yea its hard to wear them regularly, i know ill bust em out randomly at least once in the summer, at least to keep wearing them in. But i couldve done without the MIA ripple and cracked leather though i still think they look great on foot so i picked them up, especially after pics of the lace swao

I actually don't mind the MIA ripple, it's the cracked leather that kills it for me. I'm usually a sucker for the "holiday" inspired dunks. I love having a pair of shoes for xmas, July 4th, cny, April 20th, etc.

In the hospital and still holding it down
laugh.gif
Happy to hear the surgery went ok. Get well soon man.

Get well soon homie, hope your troubles are past you

Wish you a speedy recovery man. You're a good dude with a good attitude. Keep the positive vibes going and let us know if you new anything at all
Second this. Couldn't have said it better. Get well soon dvlsfan30.
White laces are where its at with those vdays.
smokin.gif
Glad to see you back in the thread togusa aka Questlove. Avoiding the Tiff hype?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom