2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did I just get a good deal?

Im havin a hard time choosing between last years bhm's vs this years bhm's
Last years. No question. The gold laces are dumb fresh on them.
2013 BHM are much better IMO and probably cheaper.
See, rillo agrees. We wouldn't lie to you.
Continuum still has good sizes of the Valentine's Day Dunk. 843-577-2758
Is this anyone's local? Might be in Charleston in a few months, looking to check it out. Someone give me the low down first on the spot.

Last years. No question. The gold laces are dumb fresh on them.

See, rillo agrees. We wouldn't lie to you.

Is this anyone's local? Might be in Charleston in a few months, looking to check it out. Someone give me the low down first on the spot.

Continuum is a good spot. The owner is mad cool and they have a TON of SBs there. The one time I visited, they had all sorts of blue box SBs for sale. I think one of the most recognizable pairs was the Ms. Piggy highs for $39.

Came up on an unreleased version of the Blue Heros with a yellow sprayed on swoosh and black sole.

Release Version

If you go on CCS' website and look at the page with all the SB's on it, the Hero Blue High looks like the sample version that Osyrhiz has minus the black Swoosh sewn over the yellow. When you click on it and look at the shoe though it goes to the released version. Weird I just noticed that today too.

Ccs pic greater than all lol, just add gum bottoms I was going to post it but was beat to it just wish I could cop em with the double swoosh.

Did you grab your WPF on ebay?

Ya came to 180 shipped for that impossible to find 13 DS. Bidding on a used pair too bit I stopped when they hit 160. Awesome shape tho
"Dude compared that to reselling which is not the case at all.

"Knowing that I could possibly sell."

Okay.

I don't agree with your logic, one person is buying with the intent to make money the other wants to use the other size to basically get their size for retail. It all supports reselling though, but sometimes it's the only way to not get shafted.
Easy choice..last year

This yr is ehhh

Ya either of last years.

Hmmm seems like $120 for Thai Temple's is a great deal huh??

Jump on it now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom