2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just thought I'd share that guys valentines spirit with you all
Hahaha!! That's awesome **** bro!!

I don't like when they release a "holiday" shoe too close or on the holiday. I thought they did it right with the UCS bc I had a chance to wear them a little before Christmas. I'm gonna pass on these Valentines bc a shoe (& shirt) like this I would buy for this day and not wear much more after until maybe next year.
I don't get this sentiment.  These dunks are not overly Valentine's Day-esque so why can't you wear them whenever?  It's just a red and white shoe.  The UCS, on the other hand, is obviously a Christmas shoe so that would make sense.

I don't get this sentiment.  These dunks are not overly Valentine's Day-esque so why can't you wear them whenever?  It's just a red and white shoe.  The UCS, on the other hand, is obviously a Christmas shoe so that would make sense.
Don't try to understand him. Sometimes, you just gotta em be

I'm kinda tight, i wanted the vday dunks but I promised my girl I would buy them for both of us.

Now I'm painted into a corner, not sure I can come home with just one pair for myself lol

LOL @ Ltrain, you can tell by his response he probably already knows these arent going to make him much money..

Shouldve just stuck to selling those teddy bear face iphone cases :rofl:

You know, I wish Nike did a NIKEID Gumbo option for the Dunks.
I just got the email from Nike saying NIKEID the Kobe, Lebron, KD 6 and Air Force 1.
Where's the Dunk Option?
Sucks!

I just got the email from Nike saying NIKEID the Kobe, Lebron, KD 6 and Air Force 1.
Where's the Dunk Option?
Sucks!
I could have sworn someone posted a dunk high option link within the past week or so

I could have sworn someone posted a dunk high option link within the past week or so

I haven't checked to see if it's live again, but this season the dunk options are pretty tame, all leather, and the colors don't really match any school.

Where's the Dunk Option?
Sucks!
I wish they would have just made a ASG GUMBO League Dunk for release. I think it would come out better those Air Force 1's they made, which look like a Vomit Cocktail.

I saw the AF1 in person today, and while I hate how they look, the materials are top notch. I'd have gone a different direction with a gumbo theme myself, but it'd end up being something more for locals and people that cook. With representation of the roux, and trying to get the right ceramic looking color for the mid to represent the bowl on the midsole. But that's for another thread.

Where's the Dunk Option?
Sucks!
with you on that 1, they also took down the premium ID options aswell

I saw the AF1 in person today, and while I hate how they look, the materials are top notch. I'd have gone a different direction with a gumbo theme myself, but it'd end up being something more for locals and people that cook. With representation of the roux, and trying to get the right ceramic looking color for the mid to represent the bowl on the midsole. But that's for another thread.
The Dunks they did for the Galaxy pack were dope, I'll be it, wasn't an SB. But dope nonetheless

with you on that 1, they also took down the premium ID options aswell

Every so often I'll make a Dunk....just for the Heck of it.
But, the Colors and Materials haven't been "popping" recently.
The last NIKEID I was exceited for and bought, was the NYLON Option that NIKE had, last year I think it was.

my local shop just released the Tiff Highs at 11:30am today (CA time) without notice to anyone. took my lunch early and rushed to the shop (30 min drive) and it was sold out. i was thinking possibly to grab my only pair but there was hella people there already.

Guess there was a line for the Vday dunks and those who waited for those actually got the chance to cop the Tiff Highs as well.

It was a cool release random and gave me back that rush that I used to have when chasing shoes - none of this camping out stuff.

Anyways place is real cool. I bought a pair of Send Help 2 (which I like) and they priced match an online price and i got it for cheap out the door.

Oh yea, it's in Folsom, CA - called PLA. dope spot.

Just peeped the vdays...that cracked leather on the toe was atrocious...looked like it was peeling off. The pattern on the suede isnt as defined as it is in pics however it did bother me. Maybe not others tho. I passed on em...

Back
Top Bottom