2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dumb question #2 from me today. What would you guys consider an average price for the diamond lows?

Lurker Newebie Checkin In!!!

Got mah Valentine's Dunks!

Look at the crazy amount of people waitin...the struggle is real. Lol.

I'm bout that no hype release although they're sold out online already.

What to do with the 10.5???
Did you buy to resell??? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Return them...

Last edited:
Anybody who has these in hand, can y'all post pics. Trying to see how defined that water print is.

I really really wish they went solid with this. Completely dropped the ball.

New to the forum but not new to SBs...
Always followed but never joined however I feel like contributing so here I am. Above are my all-time favorites, back when they were DS haha
I would cop them again if I could find a DS size 8 but not willing to pay astronomical prices.
Been going through old pictures on my computer might post some of the kicks I miss lol
Welcome. My favorites as well.

had to bust out my pro b's to create the orange box for my avi...griptapes

:smokin :smokin
What are you getting surgery for?

I have a tumor on my pituitary gland underneath my brain. It's not cancerous but it did get big enough to cause a lot of weird symptoms before I knew I had one or they found it. Scared the hell out of me.

I was actually originally supposed to get it done last weekend but as dumb as it sounds I asked to reschedule it because I wanted to get a pair of the diamond tiff highs plus I wanted to go visit my girlfriend for a few days.

By the time I got up there Friday morning the Skateshop by her school had a line longer then pairs they had. Then struck out on every site. Looking at it I should of just got it done because I came out empty handed. That's why I'm hoping for a restock for a pair. or something. I can't afford the resale prices with not being able to work or go to classes for a couple weeks.
Wow. Hope everything works out fam. It's crazy how short life can be.

No, my hunnay is flying in tonight, and I wanted to surprise him. I wasn't sure if he'd fit into a 10.5 or 11 better, so I bought both. I'm thinkin the 11 will be better, but I won't know til tonight. I couldn't get my hands on Tiffs, so I'm hoping this will do some justice considerin he's a serious shoehead. (It probably won't, lol.)

Last edited:
Dumb question #2 from me today. What would you guys consider an average price for the diamond lows?

Honestly, they should not be going for over $500;
But, we all know that is unheard of in this day and age.
Look towards the $1000. and up price for these.
If you can pick them up for less that $1000., Do it!
DS - $1000 +
Not DS - $500 +

Honestly, they should not be going for over $500;
But, we all know that is unheard of in this day and age.
Look towards the $1000. and up price for these.
If you can pick them up for less that $1000., Do it!
DS - $1000 +
Not DS - $500 +
Find a good pair under $1000 is a true GEM

Back
Top Bottom