2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sent out the dm in like 5 seconds...got a message ntsf wasnt following me so i cant send them a dm...would have struck out anyways...ndc, ccs or bust for me...
?? thats weird all verified twitter accts dont need to follow you to DM you back.

I can't believe people are camping out overnight in this weather :x :x :x :x :x good luck to them

Last edited:
im running out of ideas for these. entered 2 raffles. one being ubiq and i dont even live in philly. someone said they got a call already. mercer and niketown are a wrap. my local spot is being shady and ive given that guy mad business. i trust in John but a lot of places wont be doing phone orders. this is ridiculous.

?? thats weird all verified twitter accts dont need to follow you to DM you back.
yup something else must have been up with my account...i dont really use aside from keeping up with sports teams/players but its whatever...now i remember why i havent bought a pair of hyped up shoes in like 4 years...its getting ridiculous trying to buy basically any shoe...

This will probably be lost in all the DM talk but here's a pic of the valentines

Doesn't look like they have the water effect, they're off white, and they're 2 shades of red.

Should be able to cop on discount lol

i predict a lot of regulars in here that strike out are gonna be turned off by the brand and never return, especially us over the age of 30

Back
Top Bottom