2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I just got my BHM from SPoT..the split box definitely feels sturdier than the all teal box. Weird thing is, the paper used in my BHM is different than that in my all whites and Premier's, it's the paper from past years with the rippling compared to a plain white...

Last edited:
not true, some places have confirmed them down to a size 4, Nike/CCS the big chains won't get those, but local shops will have them since kids start skating kind of young.

Good to know guess ill call around..i told the old lady she was out of luck

Dont think CCS is even getting them. Thought nickydiamonds said that on his insta?

Last edited:

LoL. I wonder if most people know about CCS though. Might be a better shot for standard sizes. 
Every time I order from CCS I always end up with the sorry item is backordered email.

That's what I hate about CCS. But that's the only site I will have any luck at im sure because too many people will be on NDC trying to order all of the other shoes that are releasing this saturday a well. 

Seems everyone who wanted them got them already, but the Mainland at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton had the Nike branded Premiers in 10, 11, and 12. They're charging 127+tax.

its alot of on hand pairs on ebay right now most of them are under 400 i think after release day they will be flooded i dont think the price will increase over 350 im hoping just incase i strike out at my local shops

Back
Top Bottom