2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Straight ignorance.

They aren't sweats they are actually pants. Have you ever had a pair or even tried them on? No? Thought so. I hate Ronnie just as much as the next guy but his apparel is on point. Would rather wear mercers then some cheap $10 pants or some terrible *** denim
Mercer pants are overpriced and so are his sweatpant. Just about Everything Kith-produced is overhyped. Those rope laces they have for $10 can be copping at @************** for $4-$6 with $3 shipping, not $12 like Kith

Last edited:
Mercer pants are overpriced and so are his sweatpant. Every Kith-produced is overhyped. Those rope laces they have for $10 can be copping at @************** for $4-$6 with $3 shipping, not $12 like Kith
Didn't say they aren't overpriced but when they dropped they were the only ones selling something like that.

called my local skateshop and asked how much they would release the tiffany's for on saturday

them: IDK yet we won't know the price until right before we release them saturday

me:

Yeah leaving the city to get to KOP isn't bad but coming back can be a pain in the butt; I used to have an office right up on 18th and JFK before I left my old company but I worked in the suburbs most of the time which is why I chose Conshohocken which is a pretty awesome town.
man Im from Philly and I can definitely vouch that KOP is the most rigged place on earth and next is Ubiq. This one kid stood in Ubiq while he had ppl come down and fill out tickets for him. The fairest place in our area is cherry hill mall.

called my local skateshop and asked how much they would release the tiffany's for on saturday

them: IDK yet we won't know the price until right before we release them saturday

me:
lol if that aint the shadiest answer.

all this talk about Kith Joggers made me look up what they were selling. WOW. I like a decently made pair of sweats, but that's OD. Personally I can't stand elastic collars on my ankles, it ends up tugging at my socks which ends up tugging at my lower leg hair. Once I discovered that I could get sweats with an open hem and a semi flattering cut I jumped ship to that.

Straight ignorance.

They aren't sweats they are actually pants. Have you ever had a pair or even tried them on? No? Thought so. I hate Ronnie just as much as the next guy but his apparel is on point. Would rather wear mercers then some cheap $10 pants or some terrible *** denim

Clothes at Kith are MAD WEIRD.

Straight hipster stuff. Leather pants and leather shirts and sublimation shirts.

I'm on the older side, which is probably why I find their apparel to be so odd, but to each their own.

im going to try retail or bust personally because i cant willingly get played like that.its not a high traffic shop normally so if the price is right for OTHERS ill help out and post it saturday since they don't do phone orders.

Yeah leaving the city to get to KOP isn't bad but coming back can be a pain in the butt; I used to have an office right up on 18th and JFK before I left my old company but I worked in the suburbs most of the time which is why I chose Conshohocken which is a pretty awesome town.
man Im from Philly and I can definitely vouch that KOP is the most rigged place on earth and next is Ubiq. This one kid stood in Ubiq while he had ppl come down and fill out tickets for him. The fairest place in our area is cherry hill mall.
no way that House of Hoops is just as shady as everyone else when it comes to releases. All friends get dibs

Joggers are for that finicky fashion dude that didn't know if he should pin roll, cuff, stack, hem. Straight giving himself anxiety over the last three inches of his pants until Ronnie da gawd zip tied some sweatpants and folks were finally able to flex their VVVNDS shoes with full visibility whilst staying hip to leg wear trends.

Clothes at Kith are MAD WEIRD.

Straight hipster stuff. Leather pants and leather shirts and sublimation shirts.

I'm on the older side, which is probably why I find their apparel to be so odd, but to each their own.

YUP!

i used to be a kith head until i started realizing that the clothes weren't for me (6'3)

all Kith stuff is geared towards woman and shorter guys

On the real son, I need this rsvp to come. Got mad work to do. Plus class at 7. Can't be sitting around a pc all day

Back
Top Bottom