2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Be careful what you wish for, Niketown DC is shady as **** plus half the folks have a flunky stand in line while they wait in their cars. I went from 10th in line to 30th one time
THIS right here. Georgetown is the shadiest nike owned store in the country. I'm not complaining at all, but until you deal with a niketown on a crazy release date I wouldn't get your hopes up. They get new head coaches there a lot and it's still fluke. Oh well though, nothing that consumers can control. I personally think (obviously wouldn't work) that nike should keep all launch product to themselves and keep it strictly on NDC. No product allocated to HOH or brand stores. It's not practical due to the fact that there are still advantages with scripts, bots & services but it's a start. 

My local store is charging $175. They're selling half of the stock on Friday for pre-paid. While the other half is for Saturday.. Idk if I should take that chance or try online lol this is tough

im not really trying to hear any complaints from new yorkers. sorry. your whole city is a damn shoe store
laugh.gif

i agree put one right in Center City on walnut or chestnut people will eat that up.

But i understand what BP is doing but man lets say you been in line since the morning and the person in front of you get the last pair of your actual size. So what is that dude suppose to be **** out of luck? if i was in that situation all hell would break loose, esp if they told me i cant go up or down a size.

KOP is not philly though, we need one in the heart of the city. not the suburbs

I will take a Niketown at KOP; I live in Conshohocken...I can be there in 10 min.

My local store is charging $175. They're selling half of the stock on Friday for pre-paid. While the other half is for Saturday.. Idk if I should take that chance or try online lol this is tough
If you are willing to pay it, why not? If you can care less about getting the shoe, I wouldn't do it and try your chances

THIS right here. Georgetown is the shadiest nike owned store in the country. I'm not complaining at all, but until you deal with a niketown on a crazy release date I wouldn't get your hopes up. They get new head coaches there a lot and it's still fluke. Oh well though, nothing that consumers can control. I personally think (obviously wouldn't work) that nike should keep all launch product to themselves and keep it strictly on NDC. No product allocated to HOH or brand stores. It's not practical due to the fact that there are still advantages with scripts, bots & services but it's a start. 
My dude, You must have never heard of 21 Mercer. Not only do they're the most exclusive ish and sell it for profit on the low, Their releases are the worst. Reseller capital

As for NY, no complaining from y'all lol. Got damn shoe mecca, dudes got half of the damn shoe stores in America in less than 500 sq miles haha

Yep you are wasting your time with @NikeDC.   How shady are they?   Look how convenient that one consignment store a few blocks from Niketown Georgetown has all kobe prelude's in stock... How rare is that?

Yep you are wasting your time with @NikeDC.   How shady are they?   Look how convenient that one consignment store a few blocks from Niketown Georgetown has all kobe prelude's in stock... How rare is that?

Do they have anything in stock for say....$2000?

Shops should just refuse to sell to anyone wearing Jordans cause you know those beasts are gonna be out flossing with their VVNDS

"heat" reserved exclusively to wear for line-ups

Time is way more valuable than money. Whenever I can pay a lil to sleep in, I do it

you ever hear of flight club...

but seriously thats crazy.

Shops should just refuse to sell to anyone wearing Jordans cause you know those beasts are gonna be out flossing with their VVNDS

Dudes will get fly to impress other dudes :x

As for NY, no complaining from y'all lol. Got damn shoe mecca, dudes got half of the damn shoe stores in America in less than 500 sq miles haha
We also have the most people. 8 million ppl, 20 mil included the surrounding area and a quarter of them are thirstbuckets and resellers

My dude, You must have never heard of 21 Mercer. Not only do they're the most exclusive ish and sell it for profit on the low, Their releases are the worst. Reseller capital
My dog, I've heard and been to mercer. You deff haven't heard of Nike Georgetown lol. Check the photo above bruh. DC has only been a store for two years, but they got pretty much everything that's been limited minus corks.

We also have the most people. 8 million ppl, 20 mil included the surrounding area and a quarter of them are thirstbuckets and resellers
ill agree to disagree but this is exactly what im trying to say. 5 boroughs plus NJ. AND the fact that everyones a "hustla". it aint as gravy as you think.

A consumer would say that. A business owner would never turn away $$$. Consumer all look like green at the end of the day

I will take a Niketown at KOP; I live in Conshohocken...I can be there in 10 min.
that would be awesome for you, i only said in Center City cause i live/work right here on 18th JFK so it would be somewhat beneficial for me 
laugh.gif
 which i even highly doubt. Although i wouldn't mind the 40min drive i just think it would do better in the city. 

ill agree to disagree but this is exactly what im trying to say. 5 boroughs plus NJ. AND the fact that everyones a "hustla". it aint as gravy as you think.
Yo, that's what I was saying. We were agreeing lol

lol speaking of a new head coach at Nike DC

http://jobs.nike.com/washington-dc/...(store-manager)-georgetown-washington-dc-jobs

Back
Top Bottom