2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

are the tiffs gonna be really hard to get though? forreal? i want them to wear. i need to know before i bite of these pre-orders or the pairs people got early. will prices skyrocket after rd?
This release coming up is hype because its surrounded by the past ('05 lows). There's no doubt everyone and their mom and kids got these in their sight. It's almost as bad as the gammas but of course the lower quantity. The fact that this is considered a QS release for February makes it difficult because only local shops with QS accounts will get these. I mean this is my observation, but I have seen at least 5 posts about the Tiffs on the FB group I'm in everyday for the last 2 weeks. Again an observation. Honestly, it's stupid to bite on any preorder if you haven't given it a shot. I see it as RETAIL OR BUST OR COP AT A LATER DATE FOR RESALE PRICE (assuming the price is right). 

Price will only skyrocket off hype, but it won't teether at an affordable range, probably close to Jordan 1s, maybe less...

Just my 0.02c 

are the tiffs gonna be really hard to get though? forreal? i want them to wear. i need to know before i bite of these pre-orders or the pairs people got early. will prices skyrocket after rd?
This release coming up is hype because its surrounded by the past ('05 lows). There's no doubt everyone and their mom and kids got these in their sight. It's almost as bad as the gammas but of course the lower quantity. The fact that this is considered a QS release for February makes it difficult because only local shops with QS accounts will get these. I mean this is my observation, but I have seen at least 5 posts about the Tiffs on the FB group I'm in everyday for the last 2 weeks. Again an observation. Honestly, it's stupid to bite on any preorder if you haven't given it a shot. I see it as RETAIL OR BUST OR COP AT A LATER DATE FOR RESALE PRICE (assuming the price is right). 

Price will only skyrocket off hype, but it won't teether at an affordable range, probably close to Jordan 1s, maybe less...

Just my 0.02c 

yea that's why i want to wait. without actual release numbers, i can't calculate the risk nor greenlight the gamble. Even with the hype, if they release a bunch of the, the median price will drop. Whereas if these are true qs with limited numbers, prices can be 5-600+. I'm hoping for the former.

Just my 0.02c 
You can't compare Jordan's legacy to the SB hype, you really can't.  They are totally different.  SB is a small niche compared to Jordans.

yea that's why i want to wait. without actual release numbers, i can't calculate the risk nor greenlight the gamble. Even with the hype, if they release a bunch of the, the median price will drop. Whereas if these are true qs with limited numbers, prices can be 5-600+. I'm hoping for the former.
There won't be much of a problem trying to find them as long as you do research on it. The general census on NT is that all the local shops are doing:

.NO PHONE ORDERS.

.Online orders are AFTER the shop has sold the shoes in their stores (minus NDC, DSC, and CCS)

.Majority of the shops are FCFS (most with FSR)(Some are raffling)

.Majority of the shops will most likely sell above MSRP. (150$ is the sweet spot)

I think the phone orders are pretty much a given...what shop wants to bombarded with potentially 5 or 10 times the amount of calls they normally get. Just look at Footlocker etc for the Jordan releases haha.

"You can't compare Jordan's legacy to the SB hype, you really can't.  They are totally different.  SB is a small niche compared to Jordans." 

- I totally agree, I just meant in a broader scope. Its kind of basing it off the past collaboration the Tiff lows. I see where you're coming from though. 

Last edited:
Yup that is the bad part.Available but have to mostly be in person so far.Alot of shops are doing in-store only and with the hype on these the locals will be out to get them.

Yup that is the bad part.Available but have to mostly be in person so far.Alot of shops are doing in-store only and with the hype on these the locals will be out to get them.
THIS. after compiling my list i went through each stores site, twitter and or instagram to see if they gave any clues about doing phone orders. and unfortunately a lot of them arent or only will for extra pairs left.

Charity is great, but that's still only half the earnings. Selling raffle tickets for a chance to buy a shoe at an inflated price is boof.

Are they even allowed to sell raffle tickets? Is there like a stipulation in the contract that allows them to hand out raffles at a price? Or are they using the "charity" card to get past that? Its kind of odd ... still a bit ruthless. I hope people read that online page about the raffle of having to be there in person lol. Hate to see people pay for the raffle online out of city or state...

It's kind of good that shops are serving brick and mortar customers first.  It makes sense.

SMH @ the RAFFLE BULL CRAP.

SEND HELP 2s look like SB versions of the JOKER COLORWAY 1s.  They are hideous w/ the embroidery on the heel, that's why they are 'sitting'.  They should've kept the colorways CLEAN.  S

anybody able to post pictures of those BLUE HERO HIGHS?  i really dig that gum bottom, and still hunting for discounts, but have yet to see real pics.  haha.

anyone care to 'divert' the topic ? haha.

Anyone who owns the Team Red lows w/ the corduroy back panel -

Did the white swoosh get dirty for you almost immediately?

These may as well be my new beaters after 3 wears. Any way to effectively clean the white material?

Back
Top Bottom