2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also, how hard do you think these will be to cop in comparison to the Oregon Duck foamposites?

I don't understand, there has to be a reason why nike isn't making these a tlo, they gotta be not super limited and decently easy to cop yo.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck.  These are massively produced.  The writing is on the wall.

If they were that 'exclusive', then NDC would've done a TLO already.  But more so, you have Nick T @ Diamond posting 'fake' camp pics and 'fake' hype about this shoe.  The more he promotes it, the better marketing it will be for him and his company.

Also, how hard do you think these will be to cop in comparison to the Oregon Duck foamposites?
NO ONE KNOWS, but I assure you and you can assure yourself that the OREGON DUCK FOAMPOSITES look terrible in person, much like the KOBE PRELUDE VIs.  Guys got dupper hard trynna hustle those ugly tacky foams.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck.  These are massively produced.  The writing is on the wall.

If they were that 'exclusive', then NDC would've done a TLO already.  But more so, you have Nick T @ Diamond posting 'fake' camp pics and 'fake' hype about this shoe.  The more he promotes it, the better marketing it will be for him and his company.
THIS cmon guys you really believe this bs about how they are limited I've already told y'all the freakin px for god sake is getting them and they never ever get sb's stop feeding the hype beasts what they want and just do your homework and go get a pair on release day weather it be online or in store your still gonna have a good chance at coppin these the dang yoth was more limited than these and they were everywhere.

Last edited:

About how many pairs do you think were made? I feel as if that even if there are plenty made, demand seems likely to be high enough that this release will be rather difficult. I certainly hope I am wrong, though. I would love to be able to purchase with ease.

THIS cmon guys you really believe this bs about how they are limited I've already told y'all the freakin px for god sake is getting them and they never ever get sb's stop feeding the hype beasts what they want and just do your homework and go get a pair on release day weather it be online or in store your still gonna have a good chance at coppin these the dang yoth was more limited than these and they were everywhere.

so just in case these are limited are you going to hook me up with a pair if i strike out?

About how many pairs do you think were made? I feel as if that even if there are plenty made, demand seems likely to be high enough that this release will be rather difficult. I certainly hope I am wrong, though. I would love to be able to purchase with ease.
NO ONE KNOWS!!!!  I could say, 50K or 100K, but would it matter?  This is what they call the 'market'!!!

We all wanna buy it with ease, but if you miss it, all you gotta do is cough up some money.  But if you are antsy, they pay the extra.  It's as simple as that.  Veterans here don't need to worry, because Veterans realize that there's more to life than just shoes!  I've missed out so many releases already, but I never regret anything, and if I want something, I'll just fork the money.

BHM Dunks were not TLO and sold out almost immediately on NDC.  I imagine the hype for these is far beyond those.

BHM Dunks were not TLO and sold out almost immediately on NDC.  I imagine the hype for these is far beyond those.
I didn't follow the BHM, but the BHM and CNY hype don't even come close to 'hype'.  The most obvious being the colorway difference.

Oh, I must say. The quality are very terrible on these.  By quality, I mean the material used.  Thin and poor construction will be all over this.  As always, these will look a lot better in pictures than they do in real life.  Can't say the same for the lows.  Those were crazy and the pinnacle of everything along w/ the DMP release.

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-sb-qs-skate-shoes $98 w/ free shipping sz's 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5, 12, 13

For the last 2 hours ive compiled a list of 35 skate shops with phone numbers and information on their release of the diamond hi's. If you want the shoes that bad youll do your homework like i did. Now im not as nice as @John00  that dudes in a league of his own. However if i secure my pair, ill post the list i have. Because this is a sneaker community and contribution is key i will give this out. If it has been posted I apologize. But it is for a good cause (allegedly) and its mainly for the hypebeasts or resellers.  you know who you are and who you are not...

Homebase is doing a raffle system. You can buy a ticket for $10. Half goes to charity. If you win, you have to pay $150. not retail. i know. i have other sources like i said before and im confident to find for less than that if not retail.

here is the link to buy the ticket: http://homebase610.com/shop/nike-sb-tiffany-dunk-raffle-ticket/

you have to be present to claim pair.

Good Luck to those who purchase.

I apologize if I sound salty about this release. Its just frustrating to be a regular in this thread. To know that I have to go through all this to get a shoe I would have gotten regardless of hype is annoying. I wish there was a way to weed out people who arent resellers , so those loyal to the brand could get them for themselves. But it is what it is. The fact that there are people loyal to the brand that will have to succumb to resellers makes me feel some type of way.

Last edited:
are the tiffs gonna be really hard to get though? forreal? i want them to wear. i need to know before i bite of these pre-orders or the pairs people got early. will prices skyrocket after rd?

For the last 2 hours ive compiled a list of 35 skate shops with phone numbers and information on their release of the diamond hi's. If you want the shoes that bad youll do your homework like i did. Now im not as nice as @John00
 that dudes in a league of his own. However if i secure my pair, ill post the list i have. Because this is a sneaker community and contribution is key i will give this out. If it has been posted I apologize. But it is for a good cause and its mainly for the hypebeasts or resellers.  you know who you are and who you are not...

Homebase is doing a raffle system. You can buy a ticket for $10. Half goes to charity. If you win, you have to pay $150. not retail. i know. i have other sources like i said before and im confident to find for less than that if not retail.

here is the link to buy the ticket: http://homebase610.com/shop/nike-sb-tiffany-dunk-raffle-ticket/

Good Luck to those who purchase.

I apologize if I sound salty about this release. Its just frustrating to be a regular in this thread. To know that I have to go through all this to get a shoe I would have gotten regardless of hype is annoying. I wish there was a way to weed out people who arent resellers , so those loyal to the brand could get them for themselves. But it is what it is. The fact that there are people loyal to the brand that will have to succumb to resellers makes me feel some type of way.

Repped happen to have done the same thing but for my size it was very rough (sz15) hope you get yours bro and thanks for keepin it real in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom