2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20240627_005043_Chrome.jpg

Glad you copped bro.. material and detail on these is like no other GR. Have a feeling these are gonna jump in price, i might triple up since they’re still sitting at/below retail for my size
You ain't never lied my brother, these don't feel nor look like GRs AT ALL. This hemp like material is so fire. Even sizing/padding wise, these are damn near perfect (dat grip :pimp: ). Barely worn once but I'm doubling this week for sure.

Bluey staring into your soul

Trust me I know my daughters got like 4 of those and one will go off randomly absolutely wigs me out

Also considering that shopping cart for my daughter

And nice parras man!
Bluey’s been super clutch for us. When mommy and daddy needed some alone time, we used to put our son in the crib w/ a bottle of milk and put on bluey, and he was content for like 2 hours.

He’s got 3 little bluey stuffed animals.
IMG_3018.jpeg

Also the target cart is a perfect addition to a kids arsenal. Perfect for storing toys that kids love to wheel around the house. My son loves to play with his cars all around the house, so in our case it’s where we store all of his cars and trains.
IMG_3016.jpeg

IMG_2622.jpeg

Anyone wanna trade these for some fog lows. These are a 9 but I need like 9.5-10 in fogs. Don’t feel like flipping then buying again and these are worth $100+ more than fogs on the resell market so they can be somebody’s come up. I just want some fogs and I’m a lazy sneakerhead that doesn’t care about profits anymore. I just want what I want.

Back
Top Bottom