2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Not sure who to start at TE this week. I have Evan Engram, Brenton Strange, and Tucker Craft.

If Engram is back that seems like the move. If he’s out again, idk if I should use Strange or Kraft. Kraft went off last week with Jordan Love back.

Who to start this week-

Worthy v. NO
Cooper @ WAS
McLaurin v. CLE

(1-3) I am tempted to go with Worthy and go for the Boom, all or nothing lol.

Yall dropping Rice yet? They making it sound like he won’t be out all season no more. And there no new updates from the MRI Monday. Why’s that being withheld?

I need that spot trying to go pick up someone to stash

Yall dropping Rice yet? They making it sound like he won’t be out all season no more. And there no new updates from the MRI Monday. Why’s that being withheld?

I need that spot trying to go pick up someone to stash
It’s so stupid

It’s Wednesday and still haven’t heard anything

Really don’t wanna play Singletary in flex and Rice the only player on my bench I can drop for Wicks, Legette, etc.

Half point PPR
Half point receiving and rushing 1st down
Only 4 bench spots
3WR to start

Tired of hoarding a multiple TE hoping for someone to break through (have Pitts/Engram)

Have
Godwin/Amon/London
Pitts/Engram

Offered
Jayden Reed and LaPorta (yes I know he hasn’t done anything but would be a set it and forget it at this point for me and won’t need to hold that bench spot hoping for another TE along with his Bye week being done.

For
Godwin and Rico

I’d get 2 starters but lose the best player in Godwin. Potential is far better with Laporta than my other TE options but would be heavy with the Lions (Amon/Laporta).

It’s so stupid

It’s Wednesday and still haven’t heard anything

Really don’t wanna play Singletary in flex and Rice the only player on my bench I can drop for Wicks, Legette, etc.

I have no drops either besides him. I’m already stashing players and not using a kicker yet until Sunday just to hold a player as well

I personally only stream kickers in domes.
Been working great so far

You might be on to something.
The Wire Wow GIF

Back
Top Bottom