2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Lost by 2 points. 0-4
L1yYUa.gif

Another 4-0 week back to back wooo :smokin

Was sweating it out a bit tonight in 1 league vs Monty but I’m glad Detroit passed the ball 2nd half kept him out of there. And I needed ASB points in the 3 other leagues to seal up the W

3-1 across all leagues 🔥

RIP my shares of Rashee Rice in all 4 🥺😭

About to be 0-4 :sick: might just delete the app at this point
Was going to be 0-4, but somehow I held on to a 1 point lead when my opponent had Lockett and Gibbs tonight. Was projected to lose, they didn’t do anything over the last few minutes.

2-1. Coulda went 3-0 if i had played Rachaad White over Rome Odunze :smh:

Time to make a decision on Mark Andrews and Kyle Pitts :smh:

Pitts and Odunze combined for 1 effing point. Luckily I had Geno, KW3, and St. Brown tonight! Shout out to Tutu Atwell foe getting a solid 8pts too!

Andrews has had 2 bye weeks in a row. cost me both weeks (1-3).
Traded for La Porta but he is on a bye this week lmao.

Pat Freiermuth/ Taysom Hill on the waiver, how much faab should I drop ? Also what kind of FAAB would you all spend on Chase Brown?
Going to drop Zamir, cant take it anymore.

No clue what to do with Hill now

You just gotta ride the wave sit him on the bench. Tua is coming back in 2 weeks. I’m forced to keep playing Achane most likely

Time to make a decision on Mark Andrews and Kyle Pitts :smh:
Drop Andrews - Pitts too

Coming from a Falcons fan, he doesn’t play hard. His route running like he going throw the motions which is prob a byproduct of crap QB play the last 3 years but when the ball does come his way he don’t make contested catches

Who we targeting on waivers y’all?

QB: Fields, Darnold if somehow still out there
RB: Hunt, Roschon, Brown, Gibson
WR: Addison, Mooney, Sutton, Legette, Wicks
TE:
D/ST: Denver, Seattle, Miami, New England

Don’t know whether to target Mayfield vs ATL or Fields vs Cowboys

I’d say Fields. Baker is hot but we like to grind games out in Atlanta. So far no QB has really put up numbers - Hurts picked up 14 of his 25 from rushing/TD. Back to back division games though so who knows BUT it’s also TNF

Andrews has had 2 bye weeks in a row. cost me both weeks (1-3).
Traded for La Porta but he is on a bye this week lmao.

Pat Freiermuth/ Taysom Hill on the waiver, how much faab should I drop ? Also what kind of FAAB would you all spend on Chase Brown?
Going to drop Zamir, cant take it anymore.
I wouldn’t go more than 10% on Brown if you want to be very aggressive. CIN is currently top 10 in RB scoring but they have the fewest combined touches of the group. So if they aren’t scoring TDs you won’t get an RB2 with weekly RB1 upside like DET.

I'm still kicking myself for getting Hunt before he even signed and dropped him for a bum TE cause McBride was hurt. Played myself with that one.

Why Chiefs holding out on Rice news?

He’s gonna be out for season. Just need to hear it from them.

Need to drop him to pick up players off waivers

Mason playing really good

So even in CMC comes back, it’ll probably be a split backfield to preserve him.

Sucks for CMC owners tho

Yeah I def see a split when he comes back but I also see no need to rush him back. Prob end up allowing him to work in to shape and be ready for the home stretch in to post season (as long as they are winning)

Back
Top Bottom