2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Heim needs surgery and shouldn't be playing. Jung injury forcing Duran into a full time role he's totally melted down in compounds it. Taveras has been the least valuable hitter in baseball post ASB ... It's time to just pull Evan Carter up and let him play.

Eovaldi's extended absence compounds some of the pitching issues and has stretched the bullpen further more nights than they'd obviously like.

They're limping to the finish line across the board.
Bullpen tried their hardest to give away another one, but finally pulled one of these out. Wish I was gonna be home to go to one or two of these Astros games.

Bullpen tried their hardest to give away another one, but finally pulled one of these out. Wish I was gonna be home to go to one or two of these Astros games.
They desperately need another starter that consistently gets deep into games. Eovaldi missing this much time was crippling.

Scherzer been great. Montgomery mostly really good, too. Dunning has finally hit some bumps in an otherwise great year. Gray and Heaney total wild cards - bullpen’s getting stretched hard for innings.

Bochy been on some weird **** with personnel moves, too.

Still believe in where they’re going, even if it’s not this year. Carter and Langford are mainstays in no more than 18 months. Fixes the two major lineup holes in a hurry.

Still believe in where they’re going, even if it’s not this year. Carter and Langford are mainstays in no more than 18 months. Fixes the two major lineup holes in a hurry.
Imagine what going all is going to look like at that point vs. @HIM’s version of the Rangers going all in this season…

Is there anyone in this thread who hated this? If so, would you mind explaining why?I want to understand.
I hate that baseball has such a hard on for unwritten rules of players being “gentlemen”…raw emotions like Garcia showed in that moment should be embraced in a game where a batter succeeding 30% of the time is considered a big accomplishment. The game would be so much better if we did away with throwing at guys because they broke some unspoken rule.

Big 3 game series in Texas starting tomorrow :pimp:

Wait, tmay407 tmay407 isn’t an Angels fan anymore? You’re a rangers fan now??

I don't think anyone here hated the celebration. Why shouldn't he celebrate? He was 0-4 with 4Ks to that point then hit a walkoff bomb. Anyone upset by him celebrating is a loser.

Big series starting between the Astros and Rangers. Really like Dusty Baker the person, but not confident at all going into the series because of some questionable managerial decisions as of late. I think Seattle will win the division so if either team sweeps the other, Toronto is very much back in the fold for the other wild card spot and one of the Astros or Rangers could end up on the outside looking in.

Tight race for that last WC
IMG_9493.jpeg

He been trash this year and now this.

But we all know the MLB. Someone will sign him and if he some how beats the charges (no pun) he might stay with the Dodgers.

Back
Top Bottom